Ratings for Dr. Robert Boostanfar

We were referred to Dr. B at HRC after working with 3 other fertility specialists, and couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience. Every experience in his office was fabulous, and we were commuting from Orange County to Encino. Dr. B is warm, really cares about his patients, is knowledgable, takes time to answer questions --so it made it well-worth the drive. Dr. B's facility is first class with the latest technology for embryology. Our first transfer didn't work, so Dr. B ordered a special test from Yale to test my uterine lining's receptivity. Turned out, there was a problem, but fortunately it was treatable. I'm now 20+ weeks pregnant with twins (1 boy & 1 girl) and couldn't be more thrilled! Had we worked with Dr. B earlier, we may have diagnosed the problem sooner. It was also a plus that there was hardly ever a wait in his office. We also enjoyed the Laguna Niguel location when just ultrasound was needed. LOVED their nursing staff! Overall first-class experience!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr B We can't say enough positive things about Dr Boostanfar and his staff at HRC Encino.  It is a given that he is medically skilled to handle the procedures involved with infertility. But thats the tip of the iceberg. He shows unconditional support and warmth and is absolutely part of the infertility roller coaster that the patient is on. Our journey was well over two years and he never gave up on us, and always did whatever he could to soothe our fears and help us reach our dreams. Dr B was and continues to be a support for us and we will never forget all the love, strength, resolve and genuine concern he showed. We absolutely recommend Dr B!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

The staff are so nice. Dr. Robert Boostanfar is so knowledgeable as a fertility doctor. So thankful for his help, I'm pregnant with twins..(",)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Boostanfar is great. He was very understanding and helpful. He helped me become pregnant at the first try of ivf. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr.B AS BEEN THE ONLY dr to make us feel so possitive about gettign pregnant very very excellent bed side manners, i love this dr without him i wouldnt have the most 2 beautifull babies twins boy and girl . with his possitive words and treatment we got pregnant 2nd ivf..and there now 17 months which there still under the same care but from his father dr. simon b. who is the very best caring physician ive ever met !!! and love forever and he shows nothing but care to my babies

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Pros: Excellent bedside manner, positive attitude, explains procedures thoroughly, highly respectful, and listens to your concerns. Though young, he is highly capable and experienced. Con:: If seeking IVF without use of ovulation inhibiting meds, may take a few months to coordinate your calendars.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Robert Boostanfar is the best fertility doctor, doctor with a heart with understanding, with patient. He has grait stuff. I am very, very happy I found the best clinic.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Boostanfar is a GREAT doctor. I love the service given to me by Dr. Boostanfar.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Boostanfar is a great doctor, I tried 3 IVFs with him and did not get pregnant. He had a great communication style and took his time with me to explain everything - I never felt rushed. I was more disappointed in the quality of the clinics's embryology lab. Having now cycled at Cornell and CCRM and found success, I think Dr. B is a great doctor but the short-comings were mostly from the embryology lab. His staff is also great, I had no problem is getting good or bad news from nurses, that is typical in this field.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

My experience with Dr. Boostanfar started off on a positive note and ended quite negatively. As my treatment progressed, I found him to rush me out of appointments. He had his nursing staff call me with bad news and did not return my subsequent telephone call. In hindsight, I wish I had been offered the opportunity to meet with the embryologist at HRC to discuss the quality of my embryos prior to transfer. I recognize that not all IVF attempts will work, however, I expected my bad news to be accompanied by respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Robert Boostanfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Southern California