Ratings for Dr. Robert Boostanfar

Dr. B is a good and knowledgeable dr. At times I wish he would not rush through appointments. Going through infertility is a emotionally, physically and mentally damaging.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Awesome. Dr. Boostanfar is rare and amazing. He’ll tell you it’s his skill at videogames that makes him so good at maximizing egg retrieval, but really it’s his intelligence and understanding. He’s willing to see when things could be better, to consider any possible options, and always know the best one. We’re an odd IVF case, and the other doctors I tried took several go-rounds to understand at all – Dr. Boostanfar got it right away, knew exactly what to do, always treated us with great dignity and respect, and got amazing results. Really embarrassingly good, far better than I should have hoped for. A lot of credit probably goes to the lab, too, which is awesome, but they don’t have Dr. Boostanfar’s bedside manner. Throughout everything (you know, there’s always ups and downs with this stuff), we never had anything but the utmost confidence in his skill and compassion. My only regret, like all the reviews say, is that at some point I’ll have to leave his care.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr Boostanfar was the third fertility Dr I consulted with and he was the best choice for me. He has excellent, friendly and down to earth bedside manner, his office staff were always attentive and professional and Dr. Boostanfar made the experience of first time IVF much more pleasant than I could have imagined. My husband and I are now expecting our first child and we will be first time parents in our 40s. We chose the donor route to lessen our risks of genetic issues and it was a wonderful choice as it resulted in a pregnancy the first try and so far everything progressing well at week 13. We are very grateful to have found such a knowledgeable, confident Dr and I have only positive things to say about him and HRC as a whole.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Words cannot begin to describe how happy my husband and I have been with HRC Encino & Dr. Boostenfar!! Dr. Boostenfar is such an incredibly physician. He is direct & to the point, he is incredibly knowledgeable & can answer any question you ask, but he is warm & friendly - He always greeted us with a smile, me with a hug and my husband a handshake. You can tell that he loves what he does, and is invested in your success. There is not one single part of us that ever questioned his judgement, nor his motives (i.e. having you come back & spend more money, etc). For my husband and I, it was also important that we found someone that had a great personality - we enjoy making light-hearted jokes in this stressful situation, and Dr. B was always a fun sport with us. I never wanted to "graduate" from his care, although so thrilled that we did... I wish Dr. B delivered babies, was a pediatrician, a general practitioner and everything in between so I could only see him!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Boostanfar is an outstanding physician. He's compassionate, talented and highly skilled. We were impressed with all aspects of his care and HRC staff throughout the process. He was thorough and very competent. As a person with experience with other physicians in this field, including an expensive SCRC in Beverly Hills, Dr. Boostanfar would absolutely be my top choice and recommended without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Boostanfar is the most amazing doctor I've ever met. He is genuine and compassionate and extremely positive. He just makes you feel great through the entire process. The encino office is modern, warm and inviting. There is practically no wait. The entire staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable. I looked forward to every appointment. I was diagnosed with PCOS by my regular OBGyn and when two cycles of clomid didn't work I decided to try Dr B after numerous success stories from those close to me. Dr B was very creative in his methods. He first did a surgical procedure to correct the shape of my uterus and then tried various combinations of clomid and injectables with no success. He then prescribed a cycle of Femara and I got pregnant on the first shot!!! My miracle baby boy is 6 weeks old and is as perfect as can be! I am eternally grateful to Dr B and will recommend him to anyone with fertility problems.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Best doctor ever! I love him! Successful ivf at first cycle! Pregnant with twins now. Love his staff and facility. Everyone is friendly, efficient and understanding of what you are going through. Highly recommend HRC and especially Dr. Boostanfar.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I love Dr. B and the rest of his amazing staff. I have never been more comfortable. They helped take the stress out of our situation and I couldn't recommend them more. Dr. B made us feel comfortable with his knowledge and we never doubted the ability of him or his staff. The staff is very caring and definitely makes you feel comfortable. Couldn't imagine using anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Boostanfar is an amazing and brilliant doctor! Not only did he have the best bedside manners but he genuinely cared about what I was going through and gave my husband and I encouragement and support throughout our process. He found and fixed one of my issues causing me to miscarry. Dr. B explained every step of the procedure ahead of time and was very knowledgeable. The staff at HRC are also incredible and empathetic as well as encouraging. Every one always had a smile and were ready to help. The office is clean and modern and very comfortable. It took about 3 months of hormones and timed intercourse before I was pregnant with my first child. Just before his first birthday we went back to Dr. B and went through IVF and after the first round I was pregnant! Now we have our second miracle (another boy)! We can't thank Dr. B, Wendy and everyone else enough for the joy they helped bring into our lives.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Boostanfar, Wendy and the entire nursing and office staff are amazing! I felt completely safe in their hands and they always made me feel incredible comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Robert Boostanfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Southern California