Ratings for Dr. Kristen Roy

I have never met such an insensitive person in my life. I fully expected this type of doctor to be compassionate in the face of pregnancy with an extreme phobia of doctors and pelvic exams- she was NOT AT ALL> she could not have cared less about my phobia of spreading my legs for her and made me anyway. I sobbed the ENTIRE time and asked her to leave afterwards- I just wanted my clothes back on. She completely ignored me while I awkwardly laid on the table with my legs as closed as I could get them after her painful examination, crying like a baby. She couldn't have cared less. Do you want someone like that delivering your baby? No thanks.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr Kristen Roy is the best gynecologist in Michigan state. I went through 6 pregnancies with her and each time she left a special bond in my heart. She is carying and loving person for her patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Her staff does not seem to have time for you and they are not very helpful over the phone. Dr. Roy is great so I put up with staff in order to see her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Roy is very kind and carefully listen to you. Overall super, fantastic doctor

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Kinda shocked by the negative reviews saying she tried to induce them. I talked to Dr Roy and let her know I def did not want to be induced. She agreed it should only be a last resort before a c-section. Yes she can run late but that's because she wants to be present for her patient's deliveries and there is only one of her. I found her caring, knowledgeable, and supportive. If I decide to have another child I deff will be staying with Dr Roy.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I have been a patient of hers for 10 years since she did my emergency c-section. I think she is great. She always sits and chats and makes me feel comfortable. I have never experienced anything negative about her. My only complaint is she us usually runs late with appts. but I can deal with that.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

She stripped my membranes without my consent because she was due to go on vacation and she wanted me to have the baby before then, and I was only 36 weeks along. She kept recommending I get ultrasounds at almost every appt. and there was no reason for it other than to get more $. She was rude to me at one appt. b/c she wanted me to go to one hospital rather than the other had I gone into labor that weekend b/c her husband was out of town, and the hospital was closer to her house, yet the 2 hospitals are only a few miles from each other. She kept recommending induction although I didn't want one. She was irritated with me at one appt. b/c I said I didn't want to be induced at 39 weeks. She also never came to see me at the hospital after the birth of my son, and she also was a no-show at my son's circumcision, which made it necessary for us to stay an extra day at the hospital and wait for a different dr. to come and preform the circumcision. Usually a long wait time at appts. Nice staff

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Roy since I was a teenager. She has seen me through all 4 of pregnancies the last one that ended in a stillborn. She is every caring. Sat and cried with me and my family when we found out our son had died. She has always made taken all I time I need. She listen and very understanding. I tell everyone I know to go to her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I had been a patient of Dr. Roy for over 10 years she always seemed nice and understanding until the birth of my son.She was "irritated" because I did not want to induce which was interupting her vacation. When she did come to the hospital she was very rude, did not follow my birth plan at all, she broke my water when I asked her not to, and said whoops it broke on its own. Then she actually walked out during my delivery came back at the very end and was very cold and rude. She never came back to see me after. It took me ten years to have a baby and what was supposed to be a wonderful expereince turned out horrible. Praise GOD that my baby was fine and very healthy!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Love Dr. Roy and her staff...very helpful, pleasant and courteous. Also, very much on time.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Kristen Roy's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Auburn Hills, MI