Dr. Halina Kubicka

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Halina Kubicka

Dr Kubicka repaired my chipped tooth this morning and did a wonderful job. She's an experienced Dentist with lovely bedside manners! Her team of staff is both friendly and professional, always in good spirits and going out of their way to accommodate me - once they even sent me my aligners overseas while I was traveling! Definetely a great Dentist!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Halina Kubicka is one of the best dentists in Ottawa. I already had 3 visits with her and every time she gave me an excellent service. The assistants are very polite and smiling. In overall, a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

If you look for a solid, very professional dentist, with excellent knowledge, helpful and outgoing, she is the one to visit. Can't recommend more, she takes care of all issues you raise as a patient. Both thumbs up !

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

An excellent dentist, patient and very reliable. I've got work done by her and by some other dentist as emergency, her fillings have been sitting solid for years, fillings done by the other dentist are already crumbling away. Dr. Kubicka often goes out of her way to save the tooth or to prevent further progress of decay. Great follow-ups. Also, big thumb up for the receptionist and the hygienist, very professional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

One of the best dentist in Ottawa I ever met, living in this city for the last 30 years. Precise, honest and conscientious. Her staff does the best to meet your need as a patient. Really recommendable.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Had a difficult root canal done few months ago, great work, great doctor, very patient, explaining all details, excellent follow up, the staff is very courteous and professional, they listen to you, both thumbs up.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Kubicka has been my dentist for over 10 years. Her staff are so professional that when I moved cities I was LONGING for her team's teeth cleaning skills. Her receptionist was always so helpful reminding me of appointments and about parking. There were times when I had a cavity developing and she just filled it right there on the spot - I didn't event feel anything. Dr. Kubicka takes time, I agree with the comments, but I personally think she's worth the wait. I miss the team ever since I moved cities. They're excellent!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Kubicka is an excellent dentist who is honest and will not try and rip you off. Quite the opposite when I didn't have insurance and was a student she would give be a good rate. She cares about her patients and does not try to over-sell unnecessary work. The staff are all very friendly. Occasionally they are running late but the longest I have waited is twenty minutes and there are lots of magazines and a water fountain to keep you occupied. I have been a patient for 12 years and would still be if I had not moved out of Ottawa.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Not very impressed with this dentist. It is true she is mainly after money. She did a filling on me, I have a night apparatus and after the filling it did not fit. I went back to her and she told me to go back to my dentist to fix the filling that she put in my mouth. Never again, she should have fixed it so the night appliance actually fit. Sorry but bad dentistry. My dentist told me If you have issues you should complain to the dental society.

Submitted February 22, 2016

Very knowledgeable Dr. and very flexible, you can always count on her for an emergency. All her staff are very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Halina Kubicka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English