Ratings for Dr. Halina Kubicka

Had a difficult root canal done few months ago, great work, great doctor, very patient, explaining all details, excellent follow up, the staff is very courteous and professional, they listen to you, both thumbs up.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Kubicka has been my dentist for over 10 years. Her staff are so professional that when I moved cities I was LONGING for her team's teeth cleaning skills. Her receptionist was always so helpful reminding me of appointments and about parking. There were times when I had a cavity developing and she just filled it right there on the spot - I didn't event feel anything. Dr. Kubicka takes time, I agree with the comments, but I personally think she's worth the wait. I miss the team ever since I moved cities. They're excellent!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Kubicka is an excellent dentist who is honest and will not try and rip you off. Quite the opposite when I didn't have insurance and was a student she would give be a good rate. She cares about her patients and does not try to over-sell unnecessary work. The staff are all very friendly. Occasionally they are running late but the longest I have waited is twenty minutes and there are lots of magazines and a water fountain to keep you occupied. I have been a patient for 12 years and would still be if I had not moved out of Ottawa.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Not very impressed with this dentist. It is true she is mainly after money. She did a filling on me, I have a night apparatus and after the filling it did not fit. I went back to her and she told me to go back to my dentist to fix the filling that she put in my mouth. Never again, she should have fixed it so the night appliance actually fit. Sorry but bad dentistry. My dentist told me If you have issues you should complain to the dental society.

Submitted February 22, 2016

Very knowledgeable Dr. and very flexible, you can always count on her for an emergency. All her staff are very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr Kubicka did an absolutely great job on my teeth, she's highly competent and skillful and caring. What more can a patient want from a doctor? The people who work with her are great professionals, with excellent people skills, I can say this after several years of interacting with receptionist, hygienist and assistants. I have always felt well cared for, and confident that I have the best care of my teeth and mouth.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

It's a masterpiece what she did with my teeth. Very passionate dentist. An artist.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Experienced, skilled, and incredibly precise. Dr. Kubicka is the gentlest, most caring dentist by whom I have been treated. She explains details of procedures and works with you as a patient, always exhibiting respect. She has made me feel incredibly comfortable while performing dental work on me. The individual suggesting that “she will do anything to make the money” should perhaps reexamine his/her report; the very fact that Dr. Kubicka apparently “paid more attenton to [his/her] active orthodontic treatment than she did to [his/her] parent's history of TMJ disorders” is just an indication of her commitment to family dental care—you cannot cure TMJ disorder. As for the person trying to “worn” patients, he/she is solely complaining about cost. It is difficult to take complaints regarding being in the dentist’s chair for 0.5 h over the scheduled time seriously, especially from a patient taken in late and (assumably) wanting to take full advantage of the remaining time available.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Halina is a sweetheart!!! Such a caring and knowledgeable individual. My family and I are delighted to be patients at her practice. She is an excellent dentist who cares about her patients needs. Never rush you off the chair and always providing outstanding service. My family and I have been coming to her office for years and we are absolutely content with her service. She is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012