Ratings for Dr. Divya Vadgama

I had custom orthotics made at the Vadgama Clinic. I returned them to have them resized in June, and the clinic abruptly shut down. Three months later, I am still trying to get my orthotics, which I paid over $600 for, returned to me. It is very difficult to adapt to a new pair of orthotics, and now I have to do it all over again because I haven't had them for three months. If Divya Vadgama re-opens her clinic, avoid it.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

So unprofessional! While I was in the waiting room I could hear her talking to a younger male patient about his fungal issues with such a loud voice about how his issue was going to be very difficult to treat and why would you wait so long before you see a doctor!? Poor guy was so embarrassed when he came out of the exam area/office as there were a few patients who looked up at him from their magazines when he came out. She also DOES NOT clean that laser. Someone came out of the room right before I went in for a laser treatment. There was absolutely no way the laser would have been cleaned properly as she was wandering around behind the desk, her daughter who worked there sat on Facebook and ignored incoming patients. So when she escorted me into the room with the laser I wondered if it was clean. And so god ask me why but I put it up to my nose and gave it a sniff - it reeked of foot odor and this was even before I put it on my rotten foot! Perhaps the bus driver cleaned it but I thinking that didn't happen either. I just left as I was so disgusted and at the same time too embarrassed to say I smelled the laser and almost died! Ask about her sterilizing practices before you use that dirty laser!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I went in, waited for 45 minutes as she was late, was assessed, paid the initial fee, which is conveniently not covered by my plan. She said her office would get back to me once she had heard from my insurance company. That was 2 years ago. I have left several messages, to no avail. I called my insurance company, they told me that no one from Dr. Vadgama's office has contacted them. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I agree with the review that Dr. Vadgama is only accommodating at first. She told me that she could cure my plantar wart and applied a solution for the first couple of visits. After that she only manually removed it and didn't use other options available to cure this problem such as laser therapy, salicylic acid, etc as promised. Also, when I pointed out corns on other toes, she said that she saw them, but did nothing. She even put a bandaid on a toe that wasn't treated!! This doctor doesn't treat patients to her full ability. My guess is because if she did, they would no longer require her services. She is in it for the money only, not because she cares about her patients. It's a cash grab for her. I believe she does have the skills/ability, but is burnt out and doesn't care anymore. She wants to open a shoe store...time for her to get out of podiatry.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Her major concerns are billing had two appointment half hour late for both. Poor communication skill treat and bill

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

secretary was helpful& kind, Dr. Vadgama was only accommodating at first then later on doesn't give you importance,I am diagnosed with a flatfoot got my orthotics she said laser treatment will work cure it and yes I always spend 52$ every visit she told me after 6 moths its gonna be ok but it has been a year, then here comes my bunion she said "oh we will deal with it when you come back" , when I come back I reminded her she said well deal with it next year.... all she cares for is the money not quality of her job..... shame...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

She is really interested in the patient's good but she also gives her best financial wise, so that anybody can afford it.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Divya Vadgama is great local Winnipeg doctor, I will return for all my foot necessities.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Pleased with service and treatment i have recieved. I was nervous about new orthotics as i purchased previous ones at a different Dr's office which made my feet worse. I have been going for laser therapy and have recieved my orthotics within two weeks. I still have some pain but it is improving daily. I am once again hopefull that I will be pain free. It is a busy office but staff are nice and very helpful. I have not waited more than 15 min but have waited for hours at other Dr's offices. So no complaints from me!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

She told me that I needed to see a different type of doctor not a podiatrist, but she helped me with the paid issue I was having regarding the ailment.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012