Ratings for Dr. Joshua S. Brower

Service is friendly & GREAT!! I really appreciate your patiences W/my poor since of directions in the BIG city. As far as recommending you??? ABSOLUTELY!! See you next time. Sincerely John

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Brower since 2013. Could not be more confident and proud of my smile. He is easy on the eyes too ladies!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Smiles for Siouxland clinic is the best. As I said, I have a really intense aversion to the dentist due to some awful experiences as a kid. Dr. Brower is the best, he's very gentle and so nice. He asked me what I wanted and then told me how he could make it happen. 3 days later I had a killer smile! The procedure required Novocain, which didn't make me happy, but he was so gentle, I didn't even realize he'd injected it until he moved his hand. If you looking for awesome dental care, then Smiles for Siouxland is the placed to be.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Going to the dentist can be scary, but at Smiles for Siouxland your dentist fears will go away. Dr. Brower and his staff are super friendly and wonderful people! They make sure you feel comfortable and are always willing to answer your questions. I have recommended Dr. Brower to several friends and family members, and none of them have been disappointed with their new dentist. Definitely go check out Smiles for Siouxland, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Brower has been my dental professional for over sixteen years. You will know as I did that after your first visit, he will always be your dentist. You will experience his dental skills that go beyond those skills that you were expecting. He is a thoughtful, congenial, serious, trustworthy, knowledgeable and caring professional. He has chosen his staff very well. They share his ethics and skills. They care about YOU. I recommend 'Smiles For Siouxland' for complete dental care. I know that your satisfaction and smile is their goal.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

My experience was pleasureable the dentist was polite and I plan on using the dentist as my primary dentistry.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Josh Brower and his staff are a skilled team of professionals who take care of each and every need of their clients. I have been to his dental office twice in the last 6 months and I am absolutely impressed with his knowledge and skills.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I recently switched to Dr. Josh Brower’s dental office after hearing from a friend about his services. I felt at home as soon as I entered his office. I wasn’t forced into going all in but rather told about what they were planning on doing including the initial checkup followed by a tooth removal that was bothering me. I have been his patient for 1 year now and I am extremely satisfied with his services.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

The dental experience with Dr. Josh Brower was wonderful. I told them I was nervous and hadn’t been to a dentist for long due to my fear. They listened carefully what I wanted to say and provided me with a clear explanation about the procedure and causes of my dental situation. I couldn’t have had a better dental experience

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I have been visiting Dr. Josh Brower for the past few years and have remained with him despite moving to another nearby town. The reception and hygiene staff were efficient and friendly. All of them have been professional and competent throughout the time I have experienced their practice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016