Ratings for Dr. P Lefeuvre

We have had Dr. Lefeuvre fill in when our regular Dr. was away and he is a fantastic Dr. He takes his time with you and talks to you...He is a doctor like no other. We definitely need more like him but the Dr.s today don't have the patience or the time...It is all about the money now.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

He was the best Gander ever had........it was sooo sad when he left.....and the ratings for him from Carbonear Hospital are absolutely factual......"spot on"

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Wish I could give him ten stars!! He is one in a million, great with kids, will take the time to answer all your questions and he listens with such care. Cannot say enough good things about this doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

In 2010, Dr Lefeuver took my family under his care and in all seriousness, this gift was heaven sent as there was such a shortage of Doctors across the Island as well, the CBN area. Dr. Lefeuver represents, present and demonstrates caring for his Patients health and it goes without say, we are in serious need of more GP’s & Specialist like Dr. Lefeuver who are true to the core. Moreover, the doctor-patient relationship our family had was therapeutic and conducive not to mention, Dr. Lefeuver mannerism was compassionate, unbiased and his conduct was ethical and medically professional. In closing, we just wanted to convey our gratitude, respect and appreciation for everything you’ve done and continue to do truly, are healthcare system is blessed having you!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

My mother was in the carbonear hospital palliatif care room 620 august 18 2009 Dr.Lefeuvre was her doctor he was very good to her,he would always take the time to talk to her she really liked him and so did the family, my mother passed away september 24 2009 at 5:25 am .she had good care at the carbonear hospital thank you to all the nurses for there excellent care especially lpn Elizabeth my mothers name was Elizabeth also.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Lefeuvre was my doctor in Gander for so many years, that I can not even remember. Our whole family had him as their doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients well-being & stops at nothing to get results. One time I was sitting in the ER in Gander, waiting to be seen by the casualty doctor. Dr. Lefeuvre was just leaving the hospital & seen me there. He came over to ask what I was doing there and immediately took me inside and treated me. Gander lost one of the greatest doctors ever, when he left. My mother still talks about him and his wife Elizabeth. Welcome Back. Carbonear has a great doctor, Gander still feels the loss. Regards to you and Elizabeth. From Renate Efford (Von Borziskowski)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

He is a very thorough,pleasent and good doctor and it is a bless to have him back to the area.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009