Ratings for Dr. Fouad Melamed

very helpful staff and doctor. free parking makes it great as well for my repeat visits my first time (for contacts i have astigmatism in my eyes)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Great personal attention, and flexible with payment options

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

please, what does price matters when it comes to health of eyes. I had the best experience during my eye exam and contacts trial with Dr. Melamed. If that makes some people feel better, let me say that he is also fair with his prices. I got VIP services and eye exam with high quality contacts for a reasonble price, I am going there again very soon to get some glasses as well. He is an execellent eye doctor with lots of updated knowledge. Whoever cares about his eyes, should give him a try.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

A very thorough, very caring medical professional. He clearly loves his work, and it shows. I have been wearing contacts since the age of 14, yet I learned things from him about my vision that no other doctor had ever taken the time to explain. He made me feel totally comfortable and I came away really trusting what he had to say. I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Very caring doctor and staff. very happy with my vision exam and my glasses too! Doctor spent his time to answer all my questions

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Fouad Melamed's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 2008)