Ratings for Dr. J. Best

Dr best delivered my daughter who needed to have the vacuum to help deliver her. He wasn't thorough while placing the vacuum and attached it to my daughter as well as a part of me, causing internal tearing now with permanent nerve damage and horrible scarring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Rushed our new born into BUH ER and he was the physician on that evening. She had stopped breathing and had a hypoxic seizure - it was only a matter of minutes and she would not have made it, or at the very least she would have had severe brain damage. He got her alert, and scheduled appts the next week in Sktoon at RUH. I thought he was very knowledgeable and sensitive to the situation, considering she lied there blue in his arms. I thought he was pretty darn good!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

I chose Dr. Best because of his name. He was the best doctor! He was my physician for 9 years and I have not yet found a suitable replacement. He is very intelligent and caring. I am not sure where he is now that he left North Battleford but North Battleford is less one excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr.Best was very instrumental in saving my newborn son's life. He acted quickly and knew just what his condition was. Roxanne and I will always be grateful to Dr.Best for giving our son, Eric, a chance at life. Dr.Best is a great doctor who was so overworked in N.Battleford and eventually drove him away. Too bad ... our loss. Again, thank you Dr.Best for all your help. Take Care!! Darrel & Roxanne Brandle

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Best was our family Dr. when he was in North Battleford. I always found him helpful and very knowledgeable. He is always reading and keeping up with the latest health information (and technology!). If he did not have an answer for me he would refer me to someone who would. He was sometimes quick to hand out medication that I felt I didn't need, however sometimes I actually did need it. He's now in Anesthesia in Saskatoon which is a loss to our community which is so short of good family doctors.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Best Has been our family doctor and has been nothing but an amazing, amazing doctor to us. I don't know who voted him to be unhelpful, but they are very wrong. You would be so lucky if you got the chance for Dr. Best to be your doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Seen this doctor in emergency the other nite with a severe headache and chest pain. He took one look at me, DID NOT do any test, and told me that it was all in my head. I came back the next day as it was still there and I was rushed to Stoon for an emergencyn stent

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007