Ratings for Dr. Jerome K. Wang

Dr. Wang is a pediatrician, but I had been seeing him as my GP. This changed, however, when I had to bring my 16 month old daughter in as an emergency patient for him. She had been vomiting, had diarrhea, ran a very high temp for one night and kept a consistent fever since then and had an overall lackluster in her eyes. He refused to take a urine sample (and she had two urinary tract infections before) and refused to treat her at all saying " I wish I had a degree in the psychosis of parents so I can reason with them when they think their child is ill and they aren't". I was so mad, I canceled all my future appts with him, letting the office know why. An interesting side note is that one week later, I was back in the office seeing another pediatrician since my daughter still wasn't better. Guess what? A urinary tract infection. A RAGING one by that time. I would be cautious with this one, folks.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Wang has a great bedside manner. He's kind and never makes you feel rushed. Dr. Wang is not a 'gatekeeper' which is so refreshing to encounter now-a-days. He's never talks down to me. So far, he has always been right on when it comes to diagnoses.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Jerome K. Wang's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)