Ratings for Dr. Khawaja Azimuddin

I had a problem that was driving me crazy. I expected the worst. Dr. Azimuddin corrected my problem without surgery, it was pain free and it is gone. What a relief. Thank you Dr. Azimuddin.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr Azimuddin in my opinion is one of the best! His knowledge, professionalism, patience and attentiveness given was very helpful in my being placed at ease throughout the entire process of identifying the type of cancer, treatment and the follow up procedures. I am very happy that I had someone of his caliber to attend my illness. During my recovery, Dr Azimuddin has been very helpful and ready to answer my questions and help to ease any discomfort. Highly recommended! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Dr. Azi and his staff are highly recommended. I had never had surgery before and he was extremely patient and knowledgeable of my condition. I went to various docs as well to get different opinions and decided on Dr. Azi. The surgery went well and I would def recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Great, well trained staff, Dr. listens and gives good details both before and after surgery and all follow up visits.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Amazing staff, amazing doctor. They are very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

A couple months ago I suffered from severe pain in my lower abdomen which caused much difficulty when going to the restroom. My rating on this pain was a 10. After several Doctors failed to determine the source of my pain, I was lucky at last to have my gynecologist confirm it was a colon problem and that I needed to seek out the help of a specialist. My journey to Dr. Azimuddin was not an easy one as I was initially scheduled to have the procedure done in Miami. Due to a tropical storm my appointment was cancelled so I decided to head to Texas where I had family. My sister searched online for Colon specialist and there was Dr. Azimuddin of the Houston Colon & Rectal surgery with great reviews. Honestly my encounter with Dr. Azimuddin can only be described as ‘A Blessing’. In a nutshell, we emailed him in the evening for an urgent appointment given my level of pain. Imagine, Dr. Azimuddin was online and responded immediately confirming that he would fit me in for an appointment the next day. He was able to review all paper work and advise all next steps in order to have the procedure done quickly. A colonoscopy was done to confirm source of pain followed by a colon resection. I vouch that Dr. Azimuddin and his team lived up to their commitment to the patient of: 1) Immediate access to care 2) Complete Evaluation of GI Tract 3) Rapid Relief of Symptoms 4) Individualized Treatment for me In addition, I felt very comfortable knowing that I was being attended to by someone with so much experience and knowledge in his field. The level of professionalism was impeccable and I knew from my first appointment that I would be ok. My surgery was minimally invasive and my recovery has been nothing short of amazing. Thank you Dr. Azimuddin for making me pain free and able to live life to the fullest again.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Very helpful and empathized with my condition. He made me feel at ease

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

The doctor was very knowledgeable and did several exams, procedures, etc. with the final,diagnosis being I needed the rubber band procedure because I had mucosal prolapse and internal hemorrhoids. I had also had diarrhea for two and a half years with every test known to man and no explanation. After my procedure, I am 150% better now. He has changed my life as I could barely leave the house before seeing him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

After a colonoscopy showing trouble, polyps, ulcerative spots, pre-cancers, appendix on fritz and the group I was with said immediate action be taken but they thought "immediate" would be surgery two months away, my husband researched and found, Dr. Azimuddin was able to see me within 2 days, then surgery 4 days later. He put us totally at ease, reassuring me all the way. He and his staff were calming, professional, got my surgery done with perfect results. He and staff are such a good group, I brought permanent patients who are totally happy, satisfied and have complete confidence in his abilities and practice.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Like others mentioned, he is very arrogant and he will minimize your condition. He lacks a sense of diligence to his patients and don't care about explaining procedures. He is always in a hurry. He is not careful or gentle when treating your wounds as if you just were a piece of meat.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016