Ratings for Dr. M. Tim Lavens

Dr. Lavens is also has a family practice where he has taken care of our family for 31 years. We can't say enough good about this Dr. turned friend. God Bless you Dr. Tim.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Tim Lavens brings exceptional communication skills and empathy to his work. It was a blessing to have bee under his care at The Rocky View Emergency Department yesterday

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Going through a life altering injury at work was hard enough. Dealing with multiple doctors was much worse. Until I saw Dr. Lavens. He listened to me finally unlike the others. He talks to you so you can understand what his intentions are. No B.S just straight talk. Which I appreciate.. it's been a year almost and I just received my surgery. Although my injury was sever enough that I won't return to my trade. I will be able to receive new training ect.. He helped me with my depression and all other mental afflictions that come with severe changes in life. Thank you for being the Dr and the man you are. I and my family thank you very much.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I saw Dr. Lavens in the ED last week for a cut in my forehead. I was very concerned about scarring, as the cut was deep, in the middle of my forehead, and I didn't want a scar. Dr Lavens addressed my concerns, had great bed side manner, and excellent technique! In less than 10 mins he closed the cut with three stitches, and 5 days later my stitches are out and there is barely a mark on my forehead. I am so glad he was my doctor that day! Thanks for being so awesome Dr Lavens!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

When I arrived at the Emergency Room, for the second time in an ambulance, in 1 week, with extreme back pain and spasms, Dr Lavens was the only one who suggested a medicine, which stopped the spasms within 20 mins. Due to his knowledge, I am on the mend now. He also booked me in for a MRI, and not just X-Rays which showed nothing. Thank You :D

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Amazing doctor, to the point gets the job done and gets it done well

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Absolutely phenomenal GP as well as emergency Dr.. Extremely hard working and dedicated professional.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr Lavens is very thorough and genuinely cares for his patients. Very knowledgeable, patient and kind.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Excellent General Practitioner, with 35 years experience.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007