Ratings for Dr. Tess Pitre

Knowledgeable doctor. Terrible staff and follow up. Can’t get an appointment. Phone setup won’t let you hi,d or leave a message that will be returned.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

We no longer see Dr. Pitre. We were very unhappy with the care or lack of care that she gave our family. As noted my others, her staff were incompetent and rude--When I expressed concern for my husband, they just loudly replied, "Dr. Pitre doesn't care if you un-roster her!"...that was a good idea, and so we did. There was one nurse there that seemed good, but she was a fish out of water in that office.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Pitre is excellent. She listens, does the research when needed, accommodates and pays attention. I don't feel as I am being spoken down to. There is no Dr. God complex here, which is refreshing. Their front dest staff, however...is a different story. Attitude off the hop. It feels as though they start out there day defensive before you open your mouth. Their greeting feels unfriendly and they seem extremely unhappy. I dread calling to make appointments.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

It's been a pleasure finally getting a family doctor that really seems to care. I've been with her for about a year and so far she has been great!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I've been a patient for just over a year and I have already started looking for a new doctor. I typically have had to book an appointment at least 4-6 weeks in advance, appointments are usually only 10 minutes. I often wait over an hour for a booked appointment. A while ago the office cancelled an appointment less than an hour before my appointment when I was already on my way to their office. They explained that they did not yet have my test results and didn't care that I had taken time off work for the appointment. More recently I arrived for an appointment (which I again had to take time off work for) and was told I didn't have a booked appointment, despite the fact that I had a print out from them for the appointment. I was told I could be seen in 1 ½-2 months time. Dr. Pitre has been good with more basic care such as a sore throats or sinus infections. However she doesn't respond well to differences in values - if you don't agree with the treatment she suggests the feeling is that you've wasted her time. Also a friend recently told me that Dr. Pitre has also been insensitive when it comes to mental health concerns. I think Dr. Pitre is knowledgeable but lacks warmth. I don't feel she cares about me as a person and have often felt judged by her. I've reached a point between my experiences with her and with the staff that I rather not have medical care than continue to see her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

After having the same female doctor for years, I recently became a patient of Dr. Petrie. I really like Dr. Petrie but her front end staff is terrible. Twice now (2 seperate occasions) I was told by Dr. Petrie herself that I do not need to make an appointment to receive injections and I can just stop by. The first time I was not aware they had specific times they give injections but did actually make it with about 5 mins remaining within these times. By the time the receptionist took my health card etc. "I was too late because the specified times have now ended" Seriously?! I now sit and wait for another visit that didnt require an appt that they may or may not have time for (update: i was able to get in within about 10 mins). The last appointment I made over the phone with a receptionist was like pulling teeth. Horrible customer relations. BUT Dr. Petrie herself is great.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I was her patient for less than a year. I usually visited her for routine check ups. I never had a serious health problem to say that I have a good mmeasure of the knowledge. However he is terrible in managing her time. Last three times that I visited her, I had to wait for one hour because she was running behind her schedule!! Once I waited one hour and half. Also, when she sees you, she is always in rush! I was not comfortable with her at all which this is not an expectation from a health care provider.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Doctor Pitre is the best doctor I have had. She is amazing, and extremely thorough - she listens, investigates and explains all her diagnosis. I recommend all my friends and coworkers that live locally to see her. It does not take a long time to schedule a visit, and once there, she is patient and thorough, you feel very cared for, and know that you have received the best care possible.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Pitre is excellent. She is very kind, very friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. However, the staffs are terrible, especially the front office staff and the nurse who give injection. They didn't know how to behave properly. We always get irritated after their response to our queries.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Pitre is very good. Her office staff is terrible and they are not helpful or attentive. They made multiple mistakes on our file and each time try to correct them they are just rude. They lied to us and is not willing to acknowledge it. If you try to correct them they just hung upon you.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015