Ratings for Dr. Samy K. Metyas

I have rheumatoid arthritis and been going to Dr. Meytas for awhile now. I think he's a good doctor and spends a lot of time with you and answers my questions. The problem is the office does not return calls in a timely manner. I Usually have to call back the next day. Staff not friendly and equipment is old. It's as if the staff is going out of their way for you. Not sure if they like their jobs, sure doesn’t act like it. If it wasn't for Dr. Meytas I would go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Metyas has good bed side manner, knows what he is doing, good rheumatologist, he also teach at USC, publish many articles, he diagnosed me with lupus, give me the right treatment, save my kidneys , was honest, explain everything in details.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I have rheumatoid arthritis, Dr Metyas diagnosed me, and treat me well.He is profissonal, has good bed side manner, I recommend him for any patients.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

When none of the osteoporosis drugs worked for me over a period of 8 years, I was referred to Dr. Metyas. He has helped me start to reverse bone loss through the medication Forteo. While the office staff and he don't have the best bedside manner, I feel they are professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Metyas is horrible! At first I thought he genuinely wanted to help, but then he started acting like there was nothing wrong with me and that I should just get over my pain. I actually caught him in several lies, found out he was the reason my insurance wasn't approving referrals, and he contradicted his diagnoses on several occassions. I would not recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Samy K. Metyas's Credentials

• Menoufia Univ, Fac Of Med, Shibin El Kom, Egypt (Grad. 1989)