Ratings for Dr. Anamika Gupta

Dr. Gupta is very knowledgeable and took very good care of me. Answered all my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Very nice doctor.Took care of my problems and listened. Definitely going back to her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Gupta will always take her time and thoroughly evaluate the patients. She is never rushing or trying to push a patient out the door. She spent a good amount of time explaining my medications when I fell ill, and answered within an hour when I called for a question. She genuinely cares for her patients, and will always make time to see you.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I went to see Dr. Gupta as a new patient. Unsure of what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised when I met her. Dr. Gupta was patient and thorough in taking down my medical history and listened to all my concerns. She was never in a rush despite running behind schedule. Since I've moved into the city, I've had to switched doctors, but I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a caring and attentive doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009