Ratings for Dr. John R. Shakula

Dr. Shakula is such an amazing doctor. He is great with kids and is always such a positive person. He won't leave without making sure you understand everything there is to know about your child. His nurse is awesome as well, and hilarious! Whenever you call they always remember you by your first name and that is huge for me. I cannot stress enough how important it is for me to have an office that can get my children in same day if they are sick instead of bringing them to the urgent care or ER. Overall, such a great office and such an amazing doctor. There's nothing bad to say about him at all.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr Shakula was my own pediatrician while growing up. He was always very informative and kind, I was a sickly kid who frequinted his office for one reason or another. If I still lived in Utah my (future) kids would most definitely be his patients. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends, in fact I have 2 neices and 2 nephews who are his patients and their parents are all happy with Dr Shakula.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Shakula is the best pediatrician in Utah (in my opinion). He's GREAT with my kids and is very knowledgeable. His staff is amazing and very friendly. He takes time to talk to you about your children and truly cares about their well being. He develops a relationship with his patients, they love him and he KNOWS them and about their lives. You can always get in to see him right away. He schedules appointments in a way that allows openings for sick kids to be seen quickly, with in 10 minutes even sometimes. He's a great doctor and I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. John R. Shakula's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1972)