Ratings for Dr. Ronald Woosley

Dr. Woosley saw me after a transport by ambulance to the Emergency Room for a seizure. He correctly diagnosed me with a brain tumor. He performed a successful surgery; and has seen me twice since the surgery. He is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have ever had or even heard of. He was even well known and commended by the Home Care Staff that assisted me after I went home. They felt the same as myself and also acknowledged him as a good Christian man. If he had any other practices I would go to him for each one I needed. Hopefully you won't need this kind of service---but if you do---BELIEVE ME---HE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Woosley was the ONLY Dr who was concerned about the pain I was in following Dr. Craven's 2 useless surgeries. I recommended my own Mother and she is pain free now. Just wish I had gone to him first. He looked at the same CT/Myelo results that Craven did, only he saw what the problem was. Great bedside manner, great staff.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Ronald Woosley's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Commercial Insurance Company