Ratings for Dr. Curtis S. Wong

There are no words to describe how brilliant Dr. Wong is. After reading a book called "Unaccountable" by Dr. Marty Makary, I learned from past experience, and from being related to a physician, that a physician with bedside manner, transparency, and intelligence in their field is very hard to come by. Typically patients choose physicians with great bedside manner, but their outcomes are dangerous if not fatal. Those are called the "HODAD's". (Hands of Death and Destruction). These physicians have catchy commercials, widespread advertising, or have operated on high profile individuals. What you don't see in that marketing is their infection rates, how they treat you AFTER your procedure, their knowledge of their skill, etc. On the other side of the spectrum you have the "Raptors". These are physicians who are genius at what they do, know how to save a life, but may not have the best social skills, therefore patients discard them as providers. I wish there was a catchy name for somebody who acquires not only vast knowledge and capabilities, but is a straightforward, honest, incredible person as well. Dr. Wong is the best of both ends plus some. I find it offensive to even refer to him as only a plastic surgeon, only because of the negative connotation people associate with that specialty. Dr. Wong is a professional, a physician, a surgeon, an artist, and a real human being. I went to him for a non-cosmetic procedure and he removed a mass other surgeons were not even slightly capable of doing. Not only did I immensely appreciate his willingness to tell me things how they are instead of trying to sell me false hope, but his surgical skills are literally astronomically successful, and after my procedure he was in constant communication via his own cell phone number in order to help me in any way I needed. Dr. Curtis Wong is one of my favorite people on this planet - it sounds silly, but it's true. I admire everything about him. If you want a surgeon who is human, honest, transparent, straightforward, kind, thorough, and every other positive characteristic or ability one could possess, Dr. Wong is just brilliant. That's all I can say. If you're under the age of 30, Dr. Wong is the Kanye West of surgeons. I could not rave about him enough. His staff also consists of some of the sweetest, most caring, efficient, women I've ever met in the medical industry or anywhere at all. His practice uses the most advanced equipment and high quality products. He is so affordable. DON'T GO ANYWHERE BUT DR. WONG.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Everything about Dr. Wong and staffs-- I gave Thumps up.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr Wong is an incredibly person, very caring and personable. His bedside manner is awesome. He listen to my wants and needs as well went the extra mile. The cost was very within my budget. The staff was all very nice and helpful. I was treated with respect and kindness throughout the entire process. I never had to wait for Dr Wong he was always punctual.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Wong is amazing. 2 years ago, I replaced by saliene implants with silicone. Dr Wong performed the surgery for me. I am in the fitness industry and used to do a lot of pushups. My main complaint in re-doing my breasts was they were too far apart. Not only did he give me cleavage, but told me to minimize my pushups because of what they made the implants do! (Yipppeee, I did not like pushups anyway and I now have a Dr.'s note!). It made total sense if I would have looked at the way the pectoralis major contracts. He did not assume I knew that but gently told me. He is the best breast surgeon in town. My friends agree! Thank you Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr Wong here... patient who is upset did not achieve the results she desired. Unfortunately for us, she did not want to wait to let things heal before revising her (my revision policy - pay for the anesthesiologist and a discounted fee for the facility and I do my best to fix the problem - I do not charge another fee when fixing a less than satisfactory result) and chose to leave our practice and sever our relationship. She did make some financial demands that were addressed by my insurance carrier that resulted in no action. She did see other sureons but I think its criminal of them to charge that much for such surgery. I'm only sorry she didn't give us a chance to rectify her concerns as many would vouch for my willingness to keep doing what I can to provide the result that my patient desires. I do not agree with her version of the events but that is "water under the bridge". I am punctual, accessible and have a great staff to help you through your recovery. GOOGLE for website

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

The results speak for themselves and achieved everything that I expected. His staff is helpful and friendly and he was always on time. I recommend highly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

dr. wong perform an authorized procedure on my left breast leaving me asymmetry. he released infamammory fold remove tissue and did not do the same procedure to bring symmetry. He was to remove old implants and place new ones. I gave him my previous dr.surgical notes. that clearly stated that dr. slayback had build shelves on both breast to support the implants, the shelving was not to be removed. dr. wong removed my left shelve creating my breast to drop 2". he told me that he was trying to give me a more natural appearance, upper chest flatter rather then fuller.I ask him why didnt he do this to my right breast? he said, that i could have weakness and he wanted to see which breast i liked? he said he would try to fix me for 32oo. This was never discussed. I asked for my money back.I have seen another plastic surgeon in sf. they will,create support, reconstruct both breast do both for symmetry. cost 35,000. sug. time off 8wks. loss income. help

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Office staff helpful and caring. Doctor skilled and compassionate, understanding and assisting in helping achieve the best results. And always on time!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009