Ratings for Dr. Geetha Srinivasan

I am a long time patient of Dr Srinivasan. I do like her, however Jodi who schedules her appointments can be borderline rude. When I call the office I dread talking to her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I would never go back to this office as previews comments stated the staff is one of the worst.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Staff is truly horrible especially Jodi that I cringe when I have to make an appointment and ask to refill a prescription.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Excellent internist. Takes the time to listen and responds appropriately. Willing to discuss options and issues. I feel like I have excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Srinivasan is careful, knowledgeable, and comprehensive. She never seems rushed, but gets through a lot efficiently. One of the best doctors I have had, in an unflashy way. The office is a bit chaotic but gets things done eventually.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

One of the worst doctor's office I have dealt with. Office secretaries (esp. Jodi) act as if their sole job is not to give you an appointment, even in case of emergency. Doctor does not visit you, when you are admitted to the Princeton hospital, though she claims that she is attached to the Princeton Hospital. Impossible to get hold of during off hours as there is no answering service.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

While sick with the flu, I thought I could call Dr. Srinivasan's office, whome I had seen 2 years prior for a physical exam, and make an appointment. After calling multiple times, they told me that they had no record of me or any charts with my name. They refused to see me. Only after I convinced them that I was a patient of hers did I get an appointment. When I met with her, she very rudely questioned if I really was her patient. If her office was irresponsible and lost my record, it is not my fault. After this experience, I immediately switched doctors. My mother also saw Dr. Srinivasan and was suffering from Tendonitis After calling a few times with no call back, she was yelled at by the staff and told to go see an Orthopedist. Thanks for the help.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Srinivasan is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is thorough, knowledgeable, and takes the time to make recommendations that cover both health and lifestyle issues. I am sad that she is no longer participating in Oxford. I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Very smart, knowledgeable and thorough. Doesn't hurry you. Excellent listener. Never had a doctor like her. Trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Geetha Srinivasan's Credentials

• Kilpauk Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ