Ratings for Dr. Neil MacVicar

He was the doctor in ER when I was taken in having a heart attack. His approach was no nonsense, telling me I was having a heart attack, so let's put a stop to it. That remark made me feel things were going to be all right and my concern went away. He was very competent, and because I am writing this he was right, he did put a stop to my attack. I have always felt that his quick assessment and response saved my life. As far as I am concerned if I am ever taken into ER I want him on duty.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Great ER doctor. He and Dr. Rose MacKay would be my choices if I could pick the Dr. on duty in a medical emergency.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

HE IS AN EXCELLENT OUTPATIENT DR.THANK GOD FOR HIM .HE IS A REAL CARING PERSON.I WISH HE HAD A PRACTICE

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

He is a good doctor as far as emergence is concerned. I wish we have more doctors like him. I like him very much.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Now here's a doctor you want on duty in an emergency - he's an excellent physician. Too bad he didn't have a private practice. Ethel Tomiczek-Briggs & fam.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr Mcvicar was very helpful the night i had to go to the outpatients when i was thirteen years old i was experiencing alot of pain in my jaw and my ear i had been back and forth the hospital all day :( it wasnt pleasant, when my dad took me in we saw dr mcvicar and he was wonderful he gave me something for the pain and to help me sleep and he did everything he could until i was able to see my ear doctor. So i would reccomend him to anyone especially with children.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007