Ratings for Dr. Ben Faulds

I feel so lucky to have found Dr Faulds. He's the first dr I've gotten relief from in years, including MDs, other chiropractors, physical therapists, and more.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I had been a patient for over 10 years but recently developed a more severe lower back issue that didn't resolve. He actually hurt me the last few times I visited him. I asked him to tell me when to elevate the issue to orthopedics and he told me I just needed to come see him more often. I finally gave up and went to my GP for help. I have ruptured discs in my lower back. I do not recommend him and urge you to seek someone that will do more than just adjust you. I am now in physical therapy and have daily exercises assigned.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Faulds helped me several years ago after a car accident left me in bad shape. He helped me avoid neck surgery that the regular doctors were pushing for. I gained physical confidence and began running and actually completed a marathon last year.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

When you have been told that you are just getting old and to expect aches and pains, it is a hard concept to accept when you have always been active. I thought I was being told that I was on the slippery slope of senility. On my first visit to Dr. Faulds, I had lower back pain and could barely get out of a chair. I was on several prescription drugs but had decided to fight this aging process the best I could. I will never forget the first experience of getting off the exam table unaided and then reaching down to get my purse and walking out of the office. I have been a regular client now for 2 years and hope to continue for many more years. I tell Dr. Ben that he has changed my life and given me hope for regained health. I'm very appreciative and impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. MLD

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Great service, affordable. I have been going to Fauld's for years and have been very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Saw Dr. Seargant for over a year (who was good), but he left the practice, so I saw Dr. Faulds. I was met with a brusk manner, like he was too busy to see me (even though I was the only person in the waiting room). Wanted to push acupuncture, and when I insisted a regular spinal re-alignment was what I wanted, seemed dismissive. Even said to me "well, what is you want me to do for you?" in a snarky tone. He wound up dislocating my tailbone, and now I'm seeing a spinal specialist/surgeon. Will NOT be returning to Faulds.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Faulds is very knowledgable and respectful of his patients' preferences. He helped me with my knee injury that I suffered with for 9 months. I was extremely active and fit before my injury. After my injury, I went to several doctors, physical therapy, and stuck on anti-inflammatory meds for 3 months with NO relief and no answers. The doctors I saw either blew me off or didn't have a clue. I was unable to run or do many exercises, especially things that involved cardio. It was a horrible experience. The same day I saw Dr. Faulds for the first time, I was also able to do yoga! Within a few weeks, I was able to jog and do most of my cardio routines. I went on vacation in that time period and was able to walk/run/bike/hike all over the cities and trails I visited. It's amazing that after 4 other clueless doctors and PT, I got NOWHERE and wasted TONS of money until I finally started seeing Dr. Faulds! Great and friendly staff too! They are on the ball!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Very,very happy to find Dr.Faulds, he is amazing, he is curing my depression and IBS(had for 25 years) which no MD has been able too !!!!! He is very smart, kind and caring !!!!!! I wish I had known about him sooner, I'm sure he could have extended my mother's life (her depression was a pathway to the Alzheimer's which took her life 7 months ago)!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Not experienced enough in accupuncture. Needs to listen to the patients without judgement. Too costly office visits. Cancels Friday appointments spuradically. Tone is arrogant, atmosphere is cold, response is uncaring. will never return.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Faulds is really good at what he does. He will be straight forward with you in as much detail as you need. He will let you know how long he thinks it will take to cure your ailment or that he cannot help (which is rare) right away. He is not looking to bankrupt you, just wants to help people in pain and discomfort. If you are hurting, go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010