Ratings for Dr. Peter S Zeblisky

I/We travel two and a half hours to see Dr. Zeblisky. He's been my Dr for almost 9 yrs. he is compassionate, listens to your needs/concerns. Excellent diagnostician. I get the necessary time during visit. Do not get the "factory Conveyor Belt" push patients out the door treatment. Seriously considering moving Bk to PSLWest. Also, the A+ Care given by Martin Memorial Healthcare Hospital. -G.L.Y. Hospice Nurse, Ret.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My whole family including my sister are patients of DR Z he is the easiest to talk to with a has very gentle approach. We have been his patients for many years and would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Very nice to talk with...takes time to listen and is willing to hear patient concerns. Very approachable and open to new information.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I think Dr Z is a very good doctor and always answer my calls when ever i need help with my husband who has dementia. He is very nice in person and seems to care for his patients

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Peter S Zeblisky's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal