Ratings for Dr. Noel A. Radcliffe

Dr. Radcliffe gave me my life back! She figured out the combination of meds and supplements I needed to finally feel well again. I absolutely adore her. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Radcliffe saved my life. She diagnosed and has gotten me through a life threatening illness. She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is patient and kind and uses a holistic approach when possible. She is the best! I would recommend her to anyone that wants an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Radcliffe saved my life. She diagnosed my ovarian cancer 5 years ago. Since that time, she has helped me through living with the after affects of fibromyalgia and depression. I don't know what I would have done without her support and encouragement. I love Dr. Radcliffe!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

For me she has been opposite of the other rater. Yes, often she is running behind but has always spent whatever time it took to provide the service I went there to get. She has also helped me try to look at things in a different 'light' (I had no idea what holistic was nor went for her for that and still don't!).

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I went to her because she was supposedly a holistic doctor. She is rude, dismissive, and not interested in helping you at all. If you give an opinion or ask her questions, she gets very threatened and argumentative. Who needs a doctor like that! Stay away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. Noel A. Radcliffe's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1987)