Ratings for Dr. Louis A. Noce

Dr. Noce is my hero. I was suffering from intense neck pain, wrist pain and I was unable to hold my head up. I had visited with another surgeon prior to this, who didn't even listen to me. He always attempts non-invasive methods first before deciding on surgery, and surgery is always a patient choice. Upon visiting with Dr. Noce, I felt immediately comfortable. He listened to what my symptoms were, and treated me appropriately I had a bilevel cervical fusion performed by Dr. Noce in October and I am so glad that I did. I can now hold my head up!!! During my surgery, Dr. Noce found my ligament to be swollen and compressive, something that did not show on my MRI, but because he listened to my symptoms, in other words, treated the patient vs. imaging studies, he was able to help me immensely. Second round, was my carpal tunnel. Again, no complications, from either surgeries. I am a nurse, who sees many doctors, and Dr. Noce and his staff are truly professional, caring, and sharp clinicians. You will not be disappointed with his skills, bedside manner and overall office environment. You will also receive the same respect and expertise from his PAs and NPs Kudos , Kudos, Kudos.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Nice did my lumbar fusion and I have been pain free ever since. Could not believe the speed of improvements. he however was in no rush to do surgery. He wanted me to start with physical therapy, then shots before I insisted on the surgery. I've b back for problems with my neck and again he is pushing for alternatives . Surgery is a last resort.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr Noce really helped me ..... i had subderal hemmorage .....

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Noce didn't seem to understand the particulars of my condition nor the level of pain I experienced. He made decisions about my health care without even scheduling an MRI.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

BEWARE! Dr. Noce is NOT board-certified! He performed 2 uneccessary spinal fusions on me because it was lucrative for him. I've went for 2nd opinions, attorneys, and even had my records reviewed by a highly credentialed neurosurgeon in NYC...all stated that these surgeries were not neccessary and should not have been done for my condition. He has a reputation in the medical community for beign surgically agressive. Apparently the running joke is "if you see Dr. Noce for a toothache, you will need a lumbar fusion". Not so funny for me since I am only in my 30's and now disabled after working for the past 16 years in my field. This **** has left me disheartened and depressed. Beware of his associate, Dr.Scheid, as well. They all have the same surgical mentality..more surgeries=more$. This practice should be under review by the NYS Health Dept. and by most insurance companies. I now need another major spinal surgery because of him except I will be in NYC this time! DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

GOD BLESS DR.NOCE I APRRECIATE YOUR INTEREST FOR MY HEALTH.AFTER THE MY L.B.S Y FELL GOOD.PHIL:4:13,THANKS FOR ALL,YOUR PATIENT,ISRAEL IRIZARRY

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr.Noce is my neorosergeon,he is very responsable and he is good medical.God bless him and bless all staff.(capitalregionnero..) ISRAEL IRIZARRY

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Noce is an AMAZING neurosurgeon! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM! Not only is he punctual and polite, but his knowledge and bedside manner are incredible. He takes you health seriously. After having another neurosurgeon tell me I had only a 50/50 shot of success at surgery, Dr. Noce put me in for surgery within weeks of my first appointment. I have various spinal issues in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, so the chances of improvement are practically nill. However, Dr. Noce explained that the chances of stopping the progression of the degeneration are pretty good with surgery, so we are going forward. Dr. Noce took the time to explain the entire process and put me at ease. He answered all of my questions and is so comforting and calming. If you need a neurosurgeon and even if you need a second opinion---go see Dr. Noce!! His PA, Brooke Riley is a DOLL! Knowledgeable AND kind. The whole practice is like this! Go to see them! You won't be sorry!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. Louis A. Noce's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med