Ratings for Dr. Louis A. Noce

Don't run out of money. I couldn't afford my copay so had an MRI done through my primary and dropped the CD off at Noces office with a letter to him of explanation. No response after saying I would come in if he saw something. I was in terrible pain, after 2 surgeries. 3 months, 9 calls later, the RECEPTIONIST CALLED ME and said someone would call. Nope. They closed now too. I live in pain and have been on oxycodone for 3 years!!! Shame on him. I trusted noone but Dr Noce. He let me down terribly. Over a co pay.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Dr Noce is new to the area. I saw him when my primary at SMG recommended him. So other reccs on this site worried me, but I took the time to write this review because I found him to be kind, concerned , knowlegdeable and not at all aggressive about surgery. Doctors at another well knownhighly rated practice told me that I "had to have a fusion". Dr Noce reccomended a minimally invasive discectomy and ALL my leg and back pain is gone. I am off all my meds and back to work full time in less than a month. This is a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Noce, Is the best ! I've been through a lot of pain and sugary with all my back issue's. Dr Noce has helped so many times. And he's kind and patient .He never acks like he in a hurry. Thank you Dr Noce your the best. I am so sorry your leaving us.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

The practice has gone down hill always new desk staff every time you go. They are closing as of August 23rd 2018. I only saw my dr 4 times once at my 1st visit once the day of surgery once in the hospital while recovering then once after for a spinal injection. They are bad at returning phone calls and sometimes have a attitude if you request something and call back because the people never receive what you requested to be sent to them... especially Pam in medical records

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Used to be a great place, but now every time we come, there is a completely new staff (and we come every few weeks). They are always behind and it’s impossible to get an appointment within the time frame the doctor recommendeds. The new staff do not know what they are doing and don’t stay long enough to learn. I do not recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Noce is my hero. I was suffering from intense neck pain, wrist pain and I was unable to hold my head up. I had visited with another surgeon prior to this, who didn't even listen to me. He always attempts non-invasive methods first before deciding on surgery, and surgery is always a patient choice. Upon visiting with Dr. Noce, I felt immediately comfortable. He listened to what my symptoms were, and treated me appropriately I had a bilevel cervical fusion performed by Dr. Noce in October and I am so glad that I did. I can now hold my head up!!! During my surgery, Dr. Noce found my ligament to be swollen and compressive, something that did not show on my MRI, but because he listened to my symptoms, in other words, treated the patient vs. imaging studies, he was able to help me immensely. Second round, was my carpal tunnel. Again, no complications, from either surgeries. I am a nurse, who sees many doctors, and Dr. Noce and his staff are truly professional, caring, and sharp clinicians. You will not be disappointed with his skills, bedside manner and overall office environment. You will also receive the same respect and expertise from his PAs and NPs Kudos , Kudos, Kudos.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Nice did my lumbar fusion and I have been pain free ever since. Could not believe the speed of improvements. he however was in no rush to do surgery. He wanted me to start with physical therapy, then shots before I insisted on the surgery. I've b back for problems with my neck and again he is pushing for alternatives . Surgery is a last resort.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr Noce really helped me ..... i had subderal hemmorage .....

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Noce didn't seem to understand the particulars of my condition nor the level of pain I experienced. He made decisions about my health care without even scheduling an MRI.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

GOD BLESS DR.NOCE I APRRECIATE YOUR INTEREST FOR MY HEALTH.AFTER THE MY L.B.S Y FELL GOOD.PHIL:4:13,THANKS FOR ALL,YOUR PATIENT,ISRAEL IRIZARRY

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Louis A. Noce's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2001)

HIP