You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dean Smith

Underwent PRK laser correction. Dr. Smith was fantastic. He answered all my questions and explained everything I needed to know. I am very happy with the results. Oh, and for the people leaving bad reviews because of office staff not calling them back after 50 attempts, I think you're needing help treating your OCD from a psychologist, not an ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Smith is a considerate responsive surgeon who performed my cataract surgery. The results are outstanding. The surgerical team put me at ease and were very attentive. The office staff were professional and scheduled patients so that there was little time spent in the waiting room. Big thanks to Dr.Smith for his skill, expertise and excellent care. I would entrust my loved ones to his care.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Extremly unprofessional. I called a over 50 times in the last 10 days to book an appointment and no one called me back. I left over 20 voicemails. I also visited the clinic and the nurse said she will call be back within a day but its been 3 days and still no call. I called again today and left over 4 voicemails. One of the worst I have ever seen. The receptionist needs to be sacked if she cannot handle this.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I went to TLC laser centre in Mississauga for a Lasik operation. I chose this doctor thanks to the reviews on this site. He did not disappoint. He was even better than expected. The office was punctual which is great. What really made this experience amazing was Dr. Smith. He spoke to me a few minutes before the operation and answered my long list of last minute questions. He was patient and kind. During the very smooth and quick operation he spoke with me a lot. He was explaining what was happening and what was needed of me. He also continuously provided supportive words telling me i was doing great and that everything was going perfectly. This calmed me down a lot and showed me that he has very good bedside manners. He was very nice, professional, knowledgeable, and most importantly made no mistakes of any sort from what i could tell. I am so happy i chose him and his team of other doctors who until today continue to give me great service on my follow up visits. My operation was at the end of March 2015 and i recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

he just did cataract surgery for my mom in Jan/21/2015 what a big difference between this time and the last surgery with a different Dr and different center. she started seeing right after she woke up. his hands and skills are so smooth its like a silk moving without hurting or damaging. you should walk in to his office with 1000000% feeling happy and sure that u will get what u r looking for. i am so happy i was able to find Dr. smith for my mom and he was the one who did the surgery. I cannot thank him enough for everything.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

My experience with dr smith was simply wonderful. What an amazing person and knowledgeable doctor. He treated my infected eye with such precision and care. I am very grateful I ended up being treated by him. God bless him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I had chalazion removal surgery today with Dr. Smith. What a great experience! I was nervous but he was very calm and explained everything to me. It was quick and painless. One of the nicest doctors I have met! Would definitely reccommend him in the future!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Smith was one of the best specialists I have ever dealt with. He was helpful, kind and informative. I had cataracts removed and implants inserted and he took into account that I had had two detatched retinas. I felt very safe and comfortable and my eyesight is now amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing eye surgery of any kind. In additiona, I don't think I ever waited more than 15 minutes on the numerous times I visited his office. Just a very positive experience all round.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Great doctor. Walked me through the procedure when I had LASIK, although he was more thorough with explaining what was happening with my first eye than my second eye as I was getting the procedure done. Recently had my 1 yr appointment and my optometrist said that you almost can't tell I had the procedure and that my eyes have recovered better than he had expected. I think this is due to Dr. Smith's expertise and that I try my best to take good care of them. What more could I ask for?

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Dean Smith's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Underwent PRK laser correction. Dr. Smith was fantastic. He answered all my questions and explained everything I needed to know. I am very happy with the result..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Smith is a considerate responsive surgeon who performed my cataract surgery. The results are outstanding. The surgerical team put me at ease and were very at..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Have left numerous messages regarding my appointment and so far have not received one answer back. Very bad impression........... "

August 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5B 4A2". Address has been updated from "None" to "71 King Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058972020".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Extremly unprofessional. I called a over 50 times in the last 10 days to book an appointment and no one called me back. I left over 20 voicemails. I also visite..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to TLC laser centre in Mississauga for a Lasik operation. I chose this doctor thanks to the reviews on this site. He did not disappoint. He was even bett..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he just did cataract surgery for my mom in Jan/21/2015 what a big difference between this time and the last surgery with a different Dr and different center. sh..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with dr smith was simply wonderful. What an amazing person and knowledgeable doctor. He treated my infected eye with such precision and care. I am..."

November 2, 2014