Ratings for Dr. Dean Smith

Had both my cataracts operated on. The world is much brighter and a big thanks to Dr. Smith, It was a great experience, I have had no problems, the surgery went well. A Big Thank you to Dr. Smith, his Staff and the staff at the Queensway Hospital. My opinion he is #1

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I was always scared to go under an eye surgery. I had PRK surgery by Dr.Smith. He took patience to answer all of my questions. I found Dr.Smith very reliable, trustworthy and knowlegable. İt was a great experirnce, Thank you Dr.Smith and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Wore glasses for 50+years and after having both cataracts removed I have better vision (glasses free!) than I can ever remember having. Dr. Smith is an incredible surgeon and such a kind man and the same is true of his whole team- his associate Dr. Anu spent a half hour with me to review my questions, educate and put me at ease before my second surgery and his secretary Shanna was so sweet. Just cannot recommend highly enough!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I found out a few months ago that I have cataracts in both eyes, one was a lot worse than the other. I did some research on the internet and heard some amazing reviews on Dr. Smith. I met him and was instantly impressed with how professional he was. All the staff at his office are very professional and very kind. Any questions that I had were answered right away. I had the cataract surgery done yesterday and I couldn't say enough about how impressed I am with the treatment that I had received. I can see better than I ever could before, I am seeing the world through different eyes and I'm so grateful for that. Thank God for Dr. Dean Smith and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

If u have questions to ask reception they just try to fob you off you without answering your concerns accurately at all. They just don't care if you need an answer or are worried - they just guess at an answer so you will go away!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Just had PRK surgery done by Dr. Smith, fabulous experience!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr Smith is top in his field. He explains processes carefully, and has a gentle manner, listening to concerns carefully. I would highly recommend him to any one, and indeed, have done so already, following cataract surgery on both eyes now.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Smith performed my LASIK surgery. I was quite nervous and he did a wonderful job of answering my questions and putting me at ease. He explained everything beforehand and talked me through the entire procedure. Can't recommend him highly enough. Wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

The most unhelpful and impolite office staff I have

Submitted June 3, 2016

Underwent PRK laser correction. Dr. Smith was fantastic. He answered all my questions and explained everything I needed to know. I am very happy with the results. Oh, and for the people leaving bad reviews because of office staff not calling them back after 50 attempts, I think you're needing help treating your OCD from a psychologist, not an ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016