Ratings for Dr. Carl Flynn

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable physician. The reason that he is very careful about dishing out medications is because this area is full of drug addicts! If you have a real problem, he will be more than happy to do everything he can for you. If you think you're going to pull a fast one on him, think again.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Seen me a couple of times until another Dr came available he wrote my prescriptions and then he refused and I had no Dr.They never had a Dr. to fill in for me,and I was a cancer patient figure that!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

This DR is very disrespectful. He took an oath to provide for his patients but instead he belittles them and swears at them! He does not have what every DR should have and that is bedside manner. If you are in pain DO NOT look to this DR to give you any relief. He thinks that everyone is a drug addict and that they are just seeking medications for the sole purpose of "Getting High" even when it is plain to see that the patient is in very serious pain. IE: Fresh out of surgery, broken bones. It is the opinion of not only me but a lot of others as well that this man should not be in any sort of practice other than private so people have the choice of going to this Dr or choosing a Dr that will in fact help them get better, not just sweep them under the rug. This is a very small area that we live in and I have not only been on the short end with this guy but I know about 7 other people that have been forced to deal with him and they've all had the same experience that I have.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Carl Flynn's Credentials

• Mem Univ Of Newfoundland, Fac Of Med, St Johns, Nfld, Canada (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Caribou, ME