Ratings for Dr. Gerald F. Dewitt

The doctor and staff were very courteous and efficient. Dr. Gerald spent extra time explaining what's going on with my teeth which I really appreciated. The receptionists even offered to call my insurance and figure out what I'm covered for instead of making me do it. Great service!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr DeWitt was very helpful. Took as much time as I needed to explain my problem. Answered all my questions and constantly offered further information and explanations. He is personable and clearly knows his speciality (retinas). The waiting room was very small, weirdly furnished/decorated and smelled a bit mildewy. However, Dr. DeWitt was worth waiting for and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Extremely long wait time before being seen. Office was small, crowded and wasn't high tech. I should have left.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr Dewitt is knowledgeable, courteous and compassionate. He explains everything about macular degeneration in such great detail and he is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009

Dr. Gerald F. Dewitt's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, VA