Ratings for Dr. James J. Wang

worst neurologist ive been too. staff rude and will not help u. office manager totally ignorant Dr always writes scripts wrong and staff refused to get them written correctly. was not allowed to talk to Dr. to explain problem and was kicked out of office out of meds. not good for someone with neurological problems. will not go and advise anyone else not to consider him

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

The Staff at this office is Rude and Loud. the Front desk Jennifer yelling all my information out loud so everyone heard my business. The Manager is also Rude. I will be filing a HIPPA complaint against. Tristate Neurology. I wouldn't go back to that office ever...That office need new Staff..

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Literally--and I have been to a lot of doctors over the years. I was having really bad numbness in my hand, and had already been to a GP and an orthopedic doctor, and finally got referred to see a neurologist. He completely misdiagnosed the problem (I found out later) as ulnar nerve entrapment, and he hardly even examined me! Worse yet, his solution was that I should do nothing, and if it didn't get better in 2-3 months, I should consider surgery. Fortunately for me, the orthopedic doctor who I had seen previously suggested that I see a physical therapist, and I did, and they diagnosed it as something different (thoracic outlet syndrome) and I did the stretches and exercises for 2 months and made a complete recovery. Good thing I didn't listen to Dr. Wang telling me to do nothing and get surgery!! Also they didn't accept BCBS even though they told me over the phone that they did! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. James J. Wang's Credentials

• Changwei/Weifang Med Coll, Weifang, Shandong, China (Grad. 1989)