World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wesley H. Faunce

Dr knew what he was doing and did it fast. Answered all my questions and was very pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Highly skilled proficient and compassionate The consummate professsional.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Answers questions in easy to understand language (layman's terms). Dr. Faunce has operated on me twice - neck and now my lower back. Both times successful results.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Definitely the entire practice has been nothing but pure pleasure, this group will put your mind at ease, especially when we are all here for one thing to get are backs repaired, which is normally a scary thought in it self, bottom line take a deep breathe just knowing you found the right staff and most important antsy the right doctor, thank all of you for relieving anxiety and making my surgery the best it can be...

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Can not say enough good things about Dr. Faunce! I experienced pain like never before in my lifetime. Dr. Faunce gave me my life back! There are not enough words to express my gratefulness! God bless you, your family, and your wonderful, compassionate office staff!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Faunce is a highly skilled surgeon 100% professional , who has helped both my wife and myself each of us with two flawless surgeries. However, the office management and lack of follow-thru there leaves much to be desired. Their lack of attention and follow-thru recently cost me $400. This extra cost was 100% avoidable. It was specifically due to their lack of attention to deadlines and promises made to take care of it..

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Wesley H. Faunce's response
We are always happy to hear about another wonderful patient experience with Dr. Faunce. However, we are disappointed to hear that the front office was perceived to be lacking, as we get an overwhelming number of glowing reviews about our staff. We can only make things better when we know about what went wrong so we ask that patients reach out to CEO, Bob O’Grady, at 239-772-5577 x 5218 so we can investigate any negative experiences and work to remedy the situation. Many thanks for the candid feedback!

Submitted October 6, 2016

Had Surgery with him on Feb 2015. It went bad and surgery will have to be redone. Now it will be a major surgery. I do not recommend him to any patient with Herniated Disc.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Wesley H. Faunce's response
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate all feedback, as it helps us to better understand our patients and their concerns. We sympathize with your frustration. Unfortunately, no surgical result is ever guaranteed, as every surgery carries risk. This is especially so for surgical interventions around the spine - such procedures are notoriously difficult. Indeed, it is not uncommon for patients of world-class surgeons to require a second corrective spine surgery. There are several reasons for this, including: 1) pseudarthrosis (failure to achieve solid fusion), 2) poor tissue healing (post-surgery), and 3) patient related factors (adherence to post-surgical instructions). The spine is a dynamic structure that continues to experience change, even after surgery. Regardless, we are always concerned by a reported patient experience that fails to meet expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Unfortunately, as there is no name attached to this review, we are unable to identify, or reach out, to you. As such, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience. We hope to hear from you soon. In the meanwhile, we wish you the best!

Submitted December 10, 2015

I was referred to dr faunce after I bulged 6 discs in my back from a bad accident. He only spent 5 minutes with me and didn't evaluate me at all. Every doctor I saw before Faunce recommended that I do not get surgery (mainly because of my age,24). faunce said surgery was my only option. After he told me the risks involved I decided surgery was not the best option for me. Before I even finished my sentence he was getting up and walking out the door. I had to chase him out the door to get a referral for pain management. Dr Faunce did not tell me anything about my injury, I didn't even know that he pulled me out of work until I went online and read the report. I would not recommend this Dr to my worst enemy. All Dr Faunce cared about was putting money in his pocket. His terrible bedside manner along with all of his botched surgeries, I can't believe they let him practice medicine. Dr Faunce may be a good surgeon, but when it comes to your back you need someone great that you can trust, and it is impossible to trust someone as money hungry as Dr Faunce.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Great surgeon. Have had oppurtunity to see him and also Dr.Meloy. Dr Faunce was my surgeon when my neck was broken in an auto accident. Good recovery, very fortunate. He also operated on my husbands lumbar area. Highly recommend .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Dr. Wesley H. Faunce's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL