Ratings for Dr. RAMA Narasimhan

Waited two weeks for the insurance to approve a brain MRI. Turns out the insurance was waiting for Dr. Rama to DO HER JOB! The insurance had requested more information and just needed a phone call from her. Now that I have checked ratings, I will switch doctors.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Unless you have MS, don't bother. I have been experiencing widespread tingling and headaches for several months. MRI was normal. She asked me about my headaches and pain level. I specifically said they were NOT migraines but she kept referring to them as migraines. Did a quick 2 minute exam on me and pronounced Fibromyalgia. Wanted me to come back in a month - no idea what for, since that is technically a rheumatologist problem! Offered me pain meds which I declined. Gave me no insights whatsoever. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. RAMA Narasimhan's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1988)

GHI