Ratings for Dr. Shelia Marlene Middlebrook

Dr. Middlebrook goes above and beyond, without exception. She is thorough, efficient, clear with her diagnosis and instruction, and always takes the time to ensure she has the complete picture. Yes, she is usually running behind, but if you call ahead and ask how far behind she's running, her wonderful staff will gladly tell you so you don't have to sit in the waiting room for an hour.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

she is the best doctor there is - i am blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Middlebrook is fantastic- Her appointments are usually an hour or so behind BUT she takes the time with each patient and you can call the officer prior to going to see how behind she might be. The ladies at the front are fantastic too! So kind and always remember you! Dr. Middlebrook is honestly such a caring doctor. You can open up to her about anything, without any judgement. I had a dr before this who had a HUGE sign up that said "will only discuss 1 problem per appointment". Sometimes problems lead into other problems. It is nice to know that Dr. Middlebrook takes time to make everyone feel like her "only patient"

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

My mom, my grandma, my uncle and I all have her as our family doctor because we adore her. She is patient, she is friendly and kind, she listens, and she cares. She gives you her undivided attention and makes you feel as though you are the only patient she has. She will do whatever she can to help you get what you need. The only downside is that she has almost never in all these years been on time for an appointment. I often expect to be waiting at least half an hour, if not longer. But that's because she doesn't rush through her appointments, or shoo her patients out when their time is up, but rather takes her time and gives them her full attention, to make sure they receive the best care. And that means she'll do the same for you. She is always late because she gives everyone her best work.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Middlebrook is simply the best. Very thoughtful and helpful and our whole family loves her. Can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I literally love this doctor she has helped me through so much I don't know what I would do without her she literally takes time out of her day to accommodate you as best she can putting her parents before her family and money! By far the best doctor in Ontario

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Middlebrook at the after hours clinic. She is not my family doctor but I almost wish she was. I waited a long time but that was only because of the number of people waiting since it was afterall, after hours! She was wonderful, her office even called to follow-up!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I am a new patient of 1 year with Dr. Middlebrook and she is fantastic. She listens, makes you feel comfortable and exceeds the efforts of a regular doctor by going above and beyond to help her patients. She is never on-time but it makes up for her commitment and excellence of service.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Middlebrook was the doctor on call at the Walk-in clinic. She was so caring and thorough. Well worth the wait. Very impressed with her attitude and attention so different that other doctors I have seen. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014