Ratings for Dr. Shelia Marlene Middlebrook

My mom, my grandma, my uncle and I all have her as our family doctor because we adore her. She is patient, she is friendly and kind, she listens, and she cares. She gives you her undivided attention and makes you feel as though you are the only patient she has. She will do whatever she can to help you get what you need. The only downside is that she has almost never in all these years been on time for an appointment. I often expect to be waiting at least half an hour, if not longer. But that's because she doesn't rush through her appointments, or shoo her patients out when their time is up, but rather takes her time and gives them her full attention, to make sure they receive the best care. And that means she'll do the same for you. She is always late because she gives everyone her best work.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Middlebrook is simply the best. Very thoughtful and helpful and our whole family loves her. Can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I literally love this doctor she has helped me through so much I don't know what I would do without her she literally takes time out of her day to accommodate you as best she can putting her parents before her family and money! By far the best doctor in Ontario

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Middlebrook at the after hours clinic. She is not my family doctor but I almost wish she was. I waited a long time but that was only because of the number of people waiting since it was afterall, after hours! She was wonderful, her office even called to follow-up!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I am a new patient of 1 year with Dr. Middlebrook and she is fantastic. She listens, makes you feel comfortable and exceeds the efforts of a regular doctor by going above and beyond to help her patients. She is never on-time but it makes up for her commitment and excellence of service.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Middlebrook was the doctor on call at the Walk-in clinic. She was so caring and thorough. Well worth the wait. Very impressed with her attitude and attention so different that other doctors I have seen. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Middlebrook is never on time, but she will always spend time with you sorting things out or finding out what is wrong. Her appointments are usually behind, but she will never rush you out. she really really cares about her patients. If you have a sever emergency she will get you in ASAP

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Middlebrook's for around 4 years and I am so very thankful and lucky to have found her. She connects so well with myself, my hubby and our children and we all just love her and feel completely comfortable with her. She takes her time and really cares about her patients. I cannot say enough good things about her. If there's an issue she can't fix, she'll send to a specialist who can. And her receptionist Terri oftens follows up to see how things are. Be prepared for a bit of a wait but most definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Saw Dr. Middlebrook at the Walk in clinic my Doctor is part of. My Doctor, Neil James is excellent. I can appreciate why he operates a walk in clininc with Dr. Middlebrook. She too is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013