Ratings for Dr. Gina A. Cuyler

Dr. Cuyler helped solve a tough multi-year medical mystery, and got me to a good specialist once the first specialist turned out to be a dud. She cared for me as a person - loved laughing together. Sad that she moved out of my area.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Cuyler is the best Doctor I've known. She is very knowledgeable and and takes a very caring and holistic approach to her patient's health. She also has an excellent network of specialist referral physicians who have a tremendous respect for her. She is benchmark!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I would never go to the doctor if I had to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr Cuyler is a caring doctor who is very thorough and personable. I have r+ I have been going to Dr Cuyler for several years and thoroughly trust her. As mentioned before, she is smart and will get on your case, but in a caring way. Don't go to her if you are looking for coddling, but if you need someone to champion your health initiatives, she is the best.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I have been with Dr. Cuyler for many years going back too her days at The Wilson Center as Dr. Martin. I will never have another GP if it is up to me. Dr. Cuyler is everything that you would want in a Doctor, smart, friendly and most of all tough, because she cares. I have had a few dressing downs by her when I let my health issues slack, she will have non of that. Simply put, she is the best.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Dr Cuyler is a very caring Dr as well as a person. But she won't cut you any slack when it comes to your health.... She is tough but it's because she cares.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Fantastic Doctor. Takes her time and knows her stuff. Very caring and compassionate. I wouldn't want to see anyone else. She is kind, gentle, grounded and a joy.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

She is great! She takes her time and is always helpful!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

shows no care/interest in patient. makes patient feel as though unintelligent and wasting doctors time.

Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Gina A. Cuyler's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1992)

GHI