Ratings for Dr. Bradley L. Frasier

Dr Frasier was professional yet friendly. This was the first surgery of my life at the age of 49 so you can imagine I was very nervous. He clearly explained the procedure and helped me to be comfortable. I would be happy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I have never met such a cold unfriendly doctor. He spends about 30-60 seconds with you and that is with him trying to read who the hell you are and what he is seeing you for on his laptop once he struts into the room. He talks at you rather than to you, and is abrupt to the point of rudeness. Acts like he doesn't care about you whatsoever. Only time will tell what effect his treatment of shots and meds following radiation therapy has had on the spread of my cancer. If it has helped cure me or added years to my life, I suppose his demeanor is not so important. He should spend some of the money he makes to buy himself a personality.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Frasier diagnosed my prostrate cancer he was very informative, and accurate. After his diagnosis I had a second opinion at the Mayo Clinic Rochester MN. Based on my 2nd and 3rd opinions, and discussions with Dr. Frasier I decided to have Dr. Frasier perform my surgery. That was 10 years ago. His consensus and original diagnosis was right on the money. Thanks Dr. Frasier.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

This doctor has failed to discuss with me side effects and what would be the outcome of the procedure he has performed on me. Recently, four weeks after surgery, he told me that I would have "Dry ejaculate" for the rest of my life! All I have heard from him during Pre-surgery counseling was that I would have "A bladder of an 18-year-old".

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr. Bradley L. Frasier's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1984)