Ratings for Dr. GEORGE E. Sadowski

This man saved my life. Twice. The first time, I was brought into the hospital, semi conscious. My appendix had exploded. It was found through a CAT scan. I had peritonitis. He flushed me through with 6 liters of saline. It turned out that, through pathology, my burst appendix was caused by a rare malignant tumor in my appendix. There was no early detection for this condition, nor advance notice of onset. Because of the size of the tumor, the recommendation was to have a right hemicolonectomy. I reluctantly agreed. With half my colon, Dr Sadowski also removed 14 lymph nodes. 3 were psotive, making it stage 3 cancer. I have survived 2 1/2 years now thanks to this man.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

The surgeon will jump to do your surgery, and get you in and out quick, but afterwards is the issue. He does not care how much pain you are in, and the nurses can never get a hold of him if you need something. His bedside manners suck... he won't tell you anything and he's a smart***. AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS. The pain is not worth it. He does not care. You will be writhing and it's like... "oh well, that is good... the body is supposed to respond that way... here's some Loratab 7's for every 4 hours. That will help with those guts I just tore out of you."

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007