Ratings for Dr. Juliette Tohme

Three times booked first aptmt of the morning. Twice she was over an hour late where I had to ask staff numerous times to get her in as it was rightfully my turn. Third time, no show!! She didn't show up for an appointment that SHE actually asked me to go to.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

This has been a terrible inefficient doctor with very little knowledge about medicine. Dont trust beyond tylenol

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr tohme is amazing she is so understanding and patient with all my needs and questions

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

the staff I agree is rude and downright commanding and resistant, endangering patient's care. careful there, seek elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Nothing too wrong in being a professional doctor but the wait time is really long even with an appointment. The receptionists are not responsive and sometomes rude. I saw the scheduling table in her office while waiting, which they shouldn't have exposed it to patients.. I saw they book people in every 10 minutes which was not possible, if there wasn't a cancelled about before me, the wait time could even be longer. I am going to switch family doctor after knowing this and with the receptionists' attitudes.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This Dr. is the Best doctor in my 20 years of experience as a patient. She takes her time to know your problem but doesn't waste time. Her knowledge helped me in many great ways....

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Perhaps it was because I was a new patient to her (my situation was, I made an appointment at as a walk-in and I'm currently seeking out psychological assistance outside of the family doc. but I wanted to start on a med regime again and didn't want to wait) She was incredibly condescending and I know that she is not a psychologist or a psychiatrist but she insinuated that I was being flippant and careless looking after myself when she hadn't even asked about my prior experience and why I had to go off meds plus that I was relieved from my counselor at my university because we're only entitled to so many free sessions. She did say that she's trying to save herself from being implicated in case anything happens, I understand that since I'm not a patient she knows well but we can always chose our rhetoric and her approach was incredibly demeaning.I'm more offended by her assuming things about me before she even ascertained all the information, therefore being more judgmental than helpful

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

wonderful human being. helped me a great deal with her knowledge and kindness. sorry the details are private.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Tohme takes time with you, and is very helpful. I appreciate her kindness and wanting to find a solution to your problem, it's not just in and out and your done.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Incredibly tardy for scheduled appointments. Has repeatedly given bad or downright wrong advice or information (for example, sending my wife and I to Winnipeg for an MRI my wife could not take (she was pregnant, and Dr. Tohme knew this)).

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011