Ratings for Dr. Robert O. Hildebrandt

After seeing this Doctor for several years, and putting up with his "scattered thinking", I gave up recently when what he would tell me in person did not match up with his notes. The clinic visits were becoming very disjointed. He has a very good bedside manner, but his inability pass along correct information or make cohesive notes to other providers was the end of our relationship. During my last two visits he spent more time talking about himself and his medical problems then mine. Really disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Hildebrandt is an AWESOME doctor! He is very informative and did a great job delivering my healthy baby girl. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

He was my doc throughout entire pregnancy. Very kind, good listening skills, knowledgeable. I developed gestational diabetes, but he helped with all my concerns. Delivered a healthy baby. I can't say enough good things about this doc.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Worst Clinic ever!!!!!Staff rude doctor a real jerk talked about himself and other patience to me while getting a exam.never did diagnoise me for a yeast infection what I went in for and then tried to scare me and try and getting me to get a ultra sound.went to another dr. the next day and was treated for a yeast infection and never had a enlarged uterus that he said and said I should get a ultra sound!!!!All I can say I know alot of people in the medical field and said he was way out of line and that is why I am writing here so beware.....If you want someone who does not listen to you and your needs,stay away....

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Very pleasant and great bedside manor. Easy to talk to and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He wasn't my regular doctor he just performed my Cesarean Delivery. I thought he had a great bed-side manner and helped me deal with my emergency c-section. Everything went great with the surgery and i have a healthy 7lb little girl.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. Robert O. Hildebrandt's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal