Ratings for Dr. Deborah T. Cook

TERRIBLE PEDIATRICIAN I WOULD RATHER DRIVE TO ANOTHER STATE THAN SEE HER AGAIN SHE IS NOT FOR CHILDREN SHED MAKE A DECENT ER DOCTOR SHE IS RUSHED AND RUDE

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I have been taking my granddaughter to Dr. Cook for 12 years. You're never left sitting in a waiting room forever. You're called almost immediately. She doesn't overbook. She always takes the time to listen. She has always diiagnosed correctly and treated accordingly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

*DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS PHYSICIAN* First things first... You cannot get anyone to answer the phone no matter what option you choose on the recorded message when you call the practice. Secondly, the disconnect between the office staff and Doctor is atrocious! Due to their lack of communication I am out of pocket an additional $109.00 for "expertise and opinion" according to the Doctor (upon exit of the facility I was told by the office staff that everything was done at no charge per my insurance company, then two days later miraculously told that I owe an additional $109.00). The way the Doctor speaks to people is appalling... I do not speak to my dogs the way that she spoke to my child and I (in the office and on the subsequent "collection" call). I would not recommend this practice to my worst enemy! Do NOT put your child through this!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

So far I like dr.cook but she needs a new receptionist! She is extremely rude!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Do not take your children here!!!! Very rude, unhelpful, unconcerned, and misdiagnosed my son!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

my daughter has been seeing this doctor for 7 years now and she is 8, now I take my son who has been seeing her for a year. She is extremely well versed in the care of children. I love the fact that she directs her questions to the children and lets them answer instead of having the parents explain everything. I have never had to sit in the waiting room for more that a few minutes. She addresses the children by their age level and talks to the adults like adults. To be honest you can tell she loves being around children and her practice centers around them not the parents. you can never tell if she is having a rough day or not because she is always polite and has a great bed side manner, with the kids and parents.I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Deborah T. Cook's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1985)

MB Health