Ratings for Dr. M Viger

Useless guy told him I have 2 dermal piercings I think are infected and need to be removed and I'll probably need antibiotics. He went hmm yep they look red, I don't know how you can get them removed, here's a prescription for antibiotics. Then we left. I know multiple people who have been to other Saskatoon doctors who took 2 minutes to remove dermals, but he is a useless wuss and wont touch people. Not my first time seeing him either, and everytime before he's seemed real quiet and creepy and uncomfortable. If being a doctor is just sitting there handing out antibiotics, sign me up. Waste of a time and a waste of medical school.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr viger has been my Physician for the past 7 years, he always takes the time to answer my questions and refers me to specialists when needed without hesitation. I don't believe he is shy, as I have had many conversations with him about things other then my health. The staff are always willing to help and very good with my 2 daughters also.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

The word doctor, should not be used for Marc. This guy does not have a clue what the Hecks going on. He does not touch people, he does not look at people, he sits in his chair, and nods politely. He missed diagnosis, and he doesn't help anyone. He should not be practising anywhere. He can only get a job at the clinic, because he can't get a real job. No other provinces even want him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Well Dr M Viger, Guess what? It wasn't a bladder infection. It was Ovarian cancer. I guess if you would've got off your chair, and, touched my stomach, and did an internal exam, you would've found it. But you're so scared to touch people, you sat there and gave me a prescription for something I didn't have. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I went to Dr. Viger several times the past six months concerned about urinating too much in the evening. He always blew me off. The last time I went was just over a week ago. He gave me a prescription for a bladder infection. He did not check my stomach when I told him I felt something. I left there and happy because I knew there was something wrong. The next day, I went to another doctor. They found a mass. I have advanced ovarian cancer. He did not help me. He would not help me. He should not be a doctor. When you're scared to touch people, and you're shy, and you won't do any tests, it's time to pack it in. My advice to all women, if you going to the bathroom too much, go find out why. Do not stop until you get the answers. Thanks to Dr. doesn't know much Viger i'm going to die.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I have seen Dr. Viger a few times when I can't get in to see my GP quickly. He seems so out of place as a GP. He is terribly shy and appears awkward and unsure of himself. He has misdiagnosed minor ailments with me before and is quick to give out prescriptions for antibiotics. Having a conversation with him is near impossible. This last experience finished me with him. Glad to hear he is moving away as we don't need doctors like him treating patients. I had done a daily medication injection that caused a huge red area, fever, chills, terrible pain in this huge red area. He looked at it and said it was not infection. I asked him if it could be Shingles then. He said no it didn't look like Shingles. I commented that maybe blisters hadn't appeared yet - knowing I needed to start Shingles medication within 72 hours to be effective as have had Shingles before. He agreed so started me on Shingles medication. My condition remained the same and I was able to get in to see my GP a couple days later. She immediately diagnosed a bad injection site infection. I had all the symptoms. If Viger would have touched the area he would have seen it was hot and inflamed. I am so lucky I could get in to my GP or this could have gone septic. Viger is a terrible doctor. That is likely why he can't get a job out in Victoria as has been applying for positions out there for months and his "leave date" keeps getting pushed. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Viger seems like a nice guy. Well, he's not outwardly rude at least. It's VERY difficult to get an appointment with him. It seems like he comes into the clinic when ever he feels like it because they never seem to know what his schedule is. He's very quiet and comes off as a bit awkward. He sounds like Garfield (that could be a plus to some?). Comes off as very distant when you talk to him and doesn't elaborate on anything. Conversations with him are very bare-bones. He's prescribed me multiple medications now that haven't helped me. I'm feeling like he's just pushing pills on me now. The receptionists come off as very cold and uncaring. They always tell me that he's all booked up and that they'll put me on a call list for when he's available, but they never call me back. I've called on several occasions and had no one pick up the phone at all during regular business hours. Overall they're very uncommunicative. Dr. Uzuho doesn't seem much better.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Check your prescriptions before leaving the office, many times mine were wrong. Not very talkative, offers very little info. given. One of his favorite saying is well ill look into it, never does, seems like he has other things on his mind, yes and he is always late not very knolegeable in my opinio n I do not recommend him to anyone seeking a physician

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

the nurses sit around playing computer games instead of answering the phone

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I like Dr. Viger as he is great at sending me to specialists. Every thing else is poor and frustrating. I have to wait 3 months to get an appointment with him even when my medicine has run out and he will not issue enough to tie me over to my appointment. I have had blood tests sent to his office and not a phone call, I have to call them, then make the appointment. His staff is awful. I am preparing to chang doctors. My husband has the same issues with this doctors and office. I do not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015