You may also like

Ratings for Dr. M Viger

Check your prescriptions before leaving the office, many times mine were wrong. Not very talkative, offers very little info. given. One of his favorite saying is well ill look into it, never does, seems like he has other things on his mind, yes and he is always late not very knolegeable in my opinio n I do not recommend him to anyone seeking a physician

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

the nurses sit around playing computer games instead of answering the phone

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I like Dr. Viger as he is great at sending me to specialists. Every thing else is poor and frustrating. I have to wait 3 months to get an appointment with him even when my medicine has run out and he will not issue enough to tie me over to my appointment. I have had blood tests sent to his office and not a phone call, I have to call them, then make the appointment. His staff is awful. I am preparing to chang doctors. My husband has the same issues with this doctors and office. I do not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Have seen this guy for 4 years. He's probably one of the better family or GP doctors here. I've always for it surprising how many slob idiot doctors there are. But you don't have to worry about that if you see this guy

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

The staff at Blairmore Medical Clinic are great they will do anything to get you into see the doctor. Yes you might have awhile but it's worth it. The doctor on the other hand is great. He was a bit hesitant at the beginning to help but once you start seeing him as a regular patient he seems to care and wants to help. He is a quiet doctor. On the other hand I would recommend him to anyone looking.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Nice man. But don't doctors need to touch and examine their patients? Dr. Viger is scared to touch anyone. It's very strange as a doctor. Not everyone smells or is dirty.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

He's a excellent doctor, lots of my friends and my family go to him and we all seem to think he does a terrific job. Smart and caring, not sure what else you could want. I like the new location over at Blairmore Walmart. Don't think there is a better doc for me in this city.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Great doctor, and the clinic has short wait times. To the people who have commented previously, good luck finding a clinic where you do not have to wait 2 hours for a walk in appointment. Dr. Viger will do almost anything for you as a walk in patient if you go in that day which has been very helpful for me as I have needed pre-ops repeatedly and on short notice over the past fewyears. It is great to be able to walk in and see your family doctor at any time, rather than having to make an appointment months ahead of time, or see a random walk in doctor. Him and Dr. Chan are both thorough and great doctors and would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I have been going to this clinic since 1987, since the original Dr opened it up sadly he has passed away. I chose to stick with this clinic because of its convenience. My last 3 annual physicals have been with Dr Viger, i dont like having to wait 3 plus months for a annual physical I also found that Dr Viger very distant and uniformative, like he would rather be somewhere else. Compaired to the last Dr's who gave me physicals (Dr Eldemire, and Dr Juta) who would ask you questions and would be very thourough with their examination, Viger rushes through his appointments in less than 10 minutes. and I am wondering why should I as a pateint walk out of their thinking I just wasted my time. Would like to find a good Doctor even if it means driving to the other side of the city to get proper treatment., i would not recommend Viger for someone looking for a new family Dr.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Doesn't talk, poor hours little care for patient needs. Will not go to him again.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. M Viger's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Check your prescriptions before leaving the office, many times mine were wrong. Not very talkative, offers very little info. given. One of his favorite saying i..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "the nurses sit around playing computer games instead of answering the phone "

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Viger as he is great at sending me to specialists. Every thing else is poor and frustrating. I have to wait 3 months to get an appointment with him ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Have seen this guy for 4 years. He's probably one of the better family or GP doctors here. I've always for it surprising how many slob idiot doctors there are. ..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Blairmore Medical Clinic are great they will do anything to get you into see the doctor. Yes you might have awhile but it's worth it. The doctor on..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Nice man. But don't doctors need to touch and examine their patients? Dr. Viger is scared to touch anyone. It's very strange as a doctor. Not everyone smells..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's a excellent doctor, lots of my friends and my family go to him and we all seem to think he does a terrific job. Smart and caring, not sure what else you co..."

September 7, 2014