Ratings for Dr. George P. Cerniglia

Dr Cerniglia and his staff went over and above to make sure I was comfortable and pain free. His attention to detail was remarkable. He spent the time needed to explain the procedures, so that I would be at ease. As a result of Dr Cerniglia's work, I now have heathy teeth that look amazing.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Cerniglia and his team are the best. I wish I had found this dentist earlier. He made my experience painless and comfortable. He saved me from from having a crown that had been suggested by a previous dentist. The best dental experience I've ever had. Would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

The staff is so nice. Tresa is wonderful and Dr. Cerniglia made my broken front tooth look great again. So glad they work on Saturday also! Love you guys!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

My family travels from out of town to come to this practice. Dr. Cerniglia and staff are wonderful. He is painless, and saved me a fortune by figuring out why my implant crown was loose. I am so happy someone recommended to me.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010