Ratings for Dr. Melvin L. Steinbook

Dr.Steinbook successfully treated me for Bladder Cancer beginning Sept. 2004. I still see him for follow-up exams(2012)after he resolved my problem. I highly recommend him due to his professional skill,caring manner,friendliness, and for keeping me informed throughout the process.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I am not sure how Dr. Steinbook received such a negative rating previously. He happens to not only be an excellent diagnostician, but he has one of the best personalities of any doctor I have ever seen. He demonstrates a very caring attitude, and will spend as much time as the patient needs, wants or requires, to satisfy their concerns. During our meeting he detailed the surgical procedure that I needed, alleviating much of my anxiety, and I could not have asked for a better outcome. I would surely recommend him to any family member or friend.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

I saw Dr. Steinbook in Allentown/Bethlehem a few years ago, and he yelled while talking and was unbelieveably nasty. He got a phone call during our mtg, and I considered leaving, but as I'd waited for the appt, stayed. Listening to him talk on the phone he was just as nasty to them as he was to me, referring to another patient as "the fat girl." He did explain a possible cause of my problem and recommended certain exercises to avoid invasive surgery (which I had elsewhere), but his bedside manner was bad and I cannot recommend him for any reason.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Melvin L. Steinbook's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA