Ratings for Dr. Alireza Kachooie

Dr Kachooie is so knowledgeable and so kind. He listened to my concerns, educated me on my condition and had me feeling 80% better after the first visit (after being bedridden for 3 months). Amazing doctor and amazing man all around. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I am an athlete and wouldn't be playing any sports without Dr Kachooie's help. Saved me many times.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

My favorite Doctor. He gas treated me for many years after a bad car accident. One of the best.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

The lady at the front desk was very kind, and all I had to do was fill out a form, and give my health card. The wait was a bit long, but I was still able to see the doctor.. Once I met him, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of knowledge he had. I explained my back problem and he gave me a series of exercises to do and exercises to stay away from. I didn't need a shot or anything. Apparently my back problem was minor. Ever since my visit, I have been following his instructions and I'm continually feeling better!!! His advice is definitely helping me recover. The only complaint I have is that the wait to see him could've been sooner. Other than that, I'm grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Kachooie basically saved my life as he properly assessed the severe problems that I had from a series of car accidents that left me with head injuries apart from others. His advice treatment and explanations saved the last 30 years of my life. No way to pay him back. He also was a great doctor to my wife who had severe injuries from a car accident. If he was late it is because he was a doctor always apologizing for his delay.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I have dealt with Dr. Kachooie for years. After 1st round of injections- I did not need to see him for another 6 years as the pain was so much better. Seeing him currently- and again the pain is much improved. He has spent time exploring options with me, and he gave me prescriptions to fill with pharmacist to save money. So I do not get the comments about him just being in it for the money- he has never struck me that way! He has definitely improved my situation.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Kachooie and his staff are the most professional of any and many that I visited after enduring many injuries in a car accident. Dr. Kachooie's knowledge and expertise is second to none. He is the reason that I overcame a walking impairment and much more. I would refer any seriously and or injured patient to the most qualified and dignified doctor in Canada.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Case of misdiagnoses. I agree with most of the other comments about lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

For our situation his injections have helped and did spend time explaining the situation. The issue I have is I can't climb the stairs. What Pain Specialist would pick the 2nd floor of a building that has NO elevator or even power a chair to help his patients???

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

My experience with Dr. Kachooie was that he is in too much of a hurry and does not spend time explaining things to you. He suggested cortisone shots would help me. Had one on January 27, 2016 and all he said to me was "ready for your injection, it is pain free" which was not the case. I did not sign a consent form for the shot and nothing was explained to me before or after the shot. He did not tell me even what the shot contained just took 30 seconds to jamb it in my back and never saw him again. Front receptionist came to see if I was ok. Told her arm and hand was numb. 10 or 15 minutes later Dr. Kachooie just yelled in the door "not from your back in an angry tone. Was told to leave by the "money lady" I said I wanted to speak to Dr. Kachooie before I left but all she wanted was her $50 was not listening to my request whatsoever. I never did see him before I left so did not know what to expect. I was told I need another shot booked for March 23rd. Considering cancelling the shot as the first one did not do anything for me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016