Ratings for Dr. Brandon T. Blood

Best of the Best! Very caring and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Blood! He is the first chiropractor who cares more about helping his patients live a pain free life vs. trying to run up your bill with get you there 3 times a week and sell you every product under the sun! I felt more relief in just one visit than I ever had with other practices. If you have tried the rest, yoyu owe it to yourself to now try the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I was fearful of seeing a chiropractor, after a bad experience 30 years ago. But, I was suffering from excruciating pain behind my left shoulder blade, in my neck and down my left arm. I couldn't take it any longer, so I went to the emergency room. The doctor showed me a scar on the back of his neck, and said HE sees Dr. Blood. So, I made an appointment. The staff is super friendly, and I immediately felt Dr. Blood really cared about my pain. His approach is gentle, which eased my fear. After only five appointments the pain in my arm is gone, and greatly reduced in my neck and shoulders. Dr. Blood also has a Facebook page where he posts videos of stretches that can be done at home. He even responds to EVERYONE'S comments and questions within a couple hours! I highly recommend Dr. Blood. He and his staff are kind, professional, and go above and beyond my expectations!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I couldnt ask for a better Chiropractor. Dr. Blood has always been professional, courteous and genuinely caring about my overall health and well-being. He isnt one of those "ambulance chasers" or out to just collect a check. You can call just about any given day and get in (if you dont already have an appt). With his flexible hours and very comprehensive approach to chiropractic care. His office is very nice and clean, the staff is fantastic and the equipment used is great. Especially those water massage tables!! He currently has two Licensed Massage Therapist that have two totally different approaches and both are equally amazing. Love going here and I feel confident in recommending him to any of my friends and family. Glad to have him as my Doctor and wouldnt go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Did a wonderful job! He spent time going over my expectations and his treatment plan.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

With every visit to Dr. Blood's office, I have become more impressed. Through his kind, communicative manner, he puts the patients quickly at ease. He explains the rationale before each adjustment and makes sure there are no questions prior to ending the session. I had never before visited a chiropractor and wasn't absolutely sure I needed one. I feel tremendously better and know that I am being proactive as far as my future health is concerned. I will certainly refer my friends in need of chiropractic care to Dr. Blood!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Blood was great and very helpful. I went for lower back pain and within just a few days I was back to normal. He is a great doctor and love how he takes time to work with u one on one

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

I visit Dr. Blood to have work done on shaping my posture. He's very knowledgeable and understands real-life day-to-day circumstances that effect posture. He demonstrates every tactic you need to know. His facility is unique in the sense that he's got a strong focus in strengthening, sessions usually involve a few minutes on weight machines. Leaving his office has me feeling immediately taller, more relaxed, and my posture has improved greatly.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Brandon T. Blood's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal