Ratings for Dr. Linda L. Dew

Dr. Dew was extremely thorough and knowledgeable about her field.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

This was a second opinion read where another facilities radiologist missed a serious issue with my child's Knee MRI. She caught it, and even referred me to a top notch surgeon who did the necessary repair to his knee. I have made sure that all of our imaging has been read by her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Highly recommended. Explained my results in a manner I could understand. Very professional and personable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I was very nervous and they were very good about explaining the procedure and also making me very comfortable. And because I am also claustrophobic Dr. Dew actually talked to me as the procedure was going and kept me very calm.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I have worked with Dr. Dew for over 5 years and she is very professional, friendly and an excellent radiologist. We have multiple doctors requesting only Dr. Dew to read their cases because of her superior knowledge and attention to detail. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

This facility was acceptable. However, the doctor was loud and unprofessional ! A patient does not need to hear about the doctor's personal life while in the patient room. The doctor was also late for my exam and disrespectful to the staff in general. I was also misdiagnosed in my films. Dr.Dew missed a fracture that I had. My doctor was dissappointed with my report regarding Dr. Dew.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Linda L. Dew's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1981)