Ratings for Dr. Phillip F. Fisher

Excellent in pain mgt. If you are a drug seeker( there are many) he is NOT the doctor for you. Very skilled and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have known Dr.Fisher for many years. Even though his witch ex-wife had something to do with my termination from the clinic and another person caused me to be thrown out,he helped me and my husband jerry in so many ways.Its a shame that the people that took his money and then started all this bull sh-- with him should and will burn in hell!!! And doc if you ever read this, im here for you for ANYTHING and you know what i mean.Id love to be able to see you again cause since i last saw you some years ago,my health has went down hill badly!!! ive had the second neck surgery one year ago this past feb.and lost my husband april 21 2011.I need to see you if only on a friend to friend bases.I THINK WE NEED ONE ANOTHERS SHOULDERS TO CRY ON.But if you need me all you have to do is call me or e-mail me at bonnprue@yahoo.com.Ill be talking to you soon. hang in there my friend. love bonnie.and the ones that have bad things to say about this wonderful man...eat sh--n d--!!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

I have always found Dr. Fisher to be very helpful and very concerned about his patients. He did not only treat my pain; he diagnosed severe sleep apnea and prescribed treatment (CPAP machine) and followed up on a regular basis. He also did epideural injections and spinal manipulation which also helped. Other drs. that suspected sleep apnea prescribed, of all things, sleeping pills. Dr. Fisher was the only one that prescribed the CPAP treatment which has greatly improved my life. I will always appreciate his care and will always support him and keep him in my prayers.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

In pain for most of my life until Dr. Fisher properly diagnosed and treated me. A gifted healer and compassionate doctor. Stopped my chronic pain with injections and meds and other therapies. A great man and wonderful, talented physician. Dr. T. McKnight

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

So bad his license has been suspended! Office was filthy, staff has to be the winners of most rude people assembled in one place.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Excellent experience. Very knowledgable. I was bedridden for 3 yrs due to pain. He was able to help me get out of bed and play with my grandchildren. Life changer.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

He dropped me as a patient because I wouldn't do the injections he was performing and I wanted surgery. ( he suggested surgery) leaving me with without any help and starting over from scratch. All he is a pain pill pusher! Office was extremely dirty.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

he cares about helping patients and tries multiple methods to help the pain. I have chronic incurrable arthritis and he was the only dr. who seemed to care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Fisher has been helping me for the past ten years from an injury I received from falling about 25 ft about 20 years ago. He is very good in diagnosing the areas of the spine where trouble is and effective in treatment via spinal injections. The only sad part is that the insurance companies are constantly cutting back on what they will pay for. Issues such as this leave doctors' with fewer options for patients though.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

I was only 21 and had a car wreck that left me with severe headaches. I saw many Dr's and no one would listen. They all wanted me to take handfulls of meds. Dr. Fisher on my first visit recognized what I needed and immediatley set me up for occipital injections to curb my headaches. This made my intense headaches that were so bad I was vomitting and having black outs lessen so my body could handle phyisical therapy. I do require some meds to manage my condition. But it is very minimal compared to before injections. He changed my life in a big way. Great Dr!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Phillip F. Fisher's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1991)