Ratings for Dr. Edward Rhee

Have tried other ENT doctors and. Dr Rhee is just so thorough with his evaluation and prescribed medicines.Explains every detail of what is wrong with patient.True professional

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Rhee is a extremely good doctor. Also he's very professional.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Rhea is awesome! He is thorough, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Rhee is a caring, personable doctor. He is very thorough and explains things clearly. Outstanding!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Rhee did surgery on two of our children and he is excellent. He is professional and really knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Rhee and his staff was outstanding. They treated my son very well, ensuring he understood and was comfortable with the procedure and all that it entailed. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of an ENT.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

When I saw Dr. Rhee a little over a month ago, I had been suffering almost 20 years from severe allergies, sinus and asthmatic/bronchial infections. I spent most of those years on antibiotics and steroids. My general health was bad. After Dr. Rhee's assessment, he recommended sinus surgery with no long-term or painful recovery. I had no idea how much he would change my life. Dr. Rhee is caring and compassionate and incredibly meticulous. In a single day, he gave me my life back. I have not had to be on any medication for anything since the surgery, and I have also gained quality of life back. He will forever be my personal superhero. I hold Dr. Rhee and his wonderful staff in the highest regard! Jenn T

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Rhee is a great doctor. I had a total thyroidectomy and a autotransplantation of the parathyroid. He is very knowledgeable and kind. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Rhee is an outstanding doctor! He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. He explains everything clearly. I have been his patient for many years. I had a couple of serious issues with a chronic cough and hearing loss. Dr. Rhee cured these health problems for me, and as a result of his efforts and expertise, my quality of life has been greatly improved. I would highly recommend him. I have been to other ENT doctors -- Dr. Rhee is by far the best!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr, Rhee and his staff were nothing short of AMAZING with my 6yr old!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Edward Rhee's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1993)
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)