Dr. Edward Rhee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edward Rhee

I had my first meeeting with Dr. Rhee. The office staff was pleasant and efficient and the waiting time was minimal. Great service compared to other doctors I visit.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Rhee is very knowledgeable/experienced AND has a good bedside manner. Not a lot of doctors possess both. I felt very confident in his recommendations and him performing an adenoidectomy and tonsillectomy on my 5 yr old son. He made my son feel safe and unafraid from the initial office visit to the post-op visit. My son's recovery was uneventful and positive. I also think his ability to explain things to parents in a way that they understand makes him stand out from other doctors I have met. You would be in good hands with Dr. Rhee.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Have tried other ENT doctors and. Dr Rhee is just so thorough with his evaluation and prescribed medicines.Explains every detail of what is wrong with patient.True professional

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Rhee is a extremely good doctor. Also he's very professional.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Rhea is awesome! He is thorough, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Rhee is a caring, personable doctor. He is very thorough and explains things clearly. Outstanding!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Rhee did surgery on two of our children and he is excellent. He is professional and really knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Rhee and his staff was outstanding. They treated my son very well, ensuring he understood and was comfortable with the procedure and all that it entailed. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of an ENT.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

When I saw Dr. Rhee a little over a month ago, I had been suffering almost 20 years from severe allergies, sinus and asthmatic/bronchial infections. I spent most of those years on antibiotics and steroids. My general health was bad. After Dr. Rhee's assessment, he recommended sinus surgery with no long-term or painful recovery. I had no idea how much he would change my life. Dr. Rhee is caring and compassionate and incredibly meticulous. In a single day, he gave me my life back. I have not had to be on any medication for anything since the surgery, and I have also gained quality of life back. He will forever be my personal superhero. I hold Dr. Rhee and his wonderful staff in the highest regard! Jenn T

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Rhee is a great doctor. I had a total thyroidectomy and a autotransplantation of the parathyroid. He is very knowledgeable and kind. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Edward Rhee's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1993)
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)