Ratings for Dr. Edward Rhee

Excellent doctor, runs on time, great with adults and children, provides information that is easy to understand.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Rhee took excellent care of my son when he got his tonsils out and even called us to check up on him - on a Sunday!! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

As a 9 year old patient, I strongly recommend Dr. Rhee for his knowledge, helpfulness and expertise. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed the whole time he took out my tonsils and I feel great! As the patient's parents, he explained everything in detail, we knew what to expect, and were confident he would take great care of our daughter. We all highly recommend Dr. Rhee!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Rhee took out my tonsils and explained everything clearly and answered all of my questions. All of the staff during the procedure were kind and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Rhee to others.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr Rhee removed one of my parathyroids. He was concerned about answering questions and explaining details. He carefully cut where there would be minimal noticeable scaring and was very professional. He was highly recommended to me and I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Rhee removed my 6 year old granddaughter's tonsils and adenoids. The surgery was done at Ramapo Valley Surgery Center; the staff of nurses, doctors and anesthesiologists was professional and caring. The procedure was fast and post-op time was exceptional. Dr. Rhee is a fantastic choice for ENT issues.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I went to Dr. Rhee for a broken nose. He explained everything in clear and simple terms. He was able describe the medical details using a model which I found very helpful and his explanations put me as ease with the entire procedure. Also, he was able to fit me in for the procedure and post-op appointment in a short amount of time to accommodate my schedule. My overall experience was great and I would recommend Dr. Rhee to anyone for any of their ENT needs.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I been to a few ENTs over the years, and Dr. Rhee is the best! Explains things in detail, listens to concerns and answers all questions , caring and conservative with treatment. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Really good doctor. Highly recommend to any one in need of an ent

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Rhee to have my tonsils taken out. He and his staff were beyond helpful and accomodating. They were pleasant and sincere.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Edward Rhee's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1993)
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)

• Bcbs Illinois