Ratings for Dr. Edward Rhee

Dr. Rhee and his staff was outstanding. They treated my son very well, ensuring he understood and was comfortable with the procedure and all that it entailed. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of an ENT.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

When I saw Dr. Rhee a little over a month ago, I had been suffering almost 20 years from severe allergies, sinus and asthmatic/bronchial infections. I spent most of those years on antibiotics and steroids. My general health was bad. After Dr. Rhee's assessment, he recommended sinus surgery with no long-term or painful recovery. I had no idea how much he would change my life. Dr. Rhee is caring and compassionate and incredibly meticulous. In a single day, he gave me my life back. I have not had to be on any medication for anything since the surgery, and I have also gained quality of life back. He will forever be my personal superhero. I hold Dr. Rhee and his wonderful staff in the highest regard! Jenn T

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Rhee is a great doctor. I had a total thyroidectomy and a autotransplantation of the parathyroid. He is very knowledgeable and kind. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Rhee is an outstanding doctor! He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. He explains everything clearly. I have been his patient for many years. I had a couple of serious issues with a chronic cough and hearing loss. Dr. Rhee cured these health problems for me, and as a result of his efforts and expertise, my quality of life has been greatly improved. I would highly recommend him. I have been to other ENT doctors -- Dr. Rhee is by far the best!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr, Rhee and his staff were nothing short of AMAZING with my 6yr old!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Rhee gas been my ENT doctor for over 6 years now for ear and throat issues. He is thorough, pleasant, efficient, smart, and a good listener. In my mind, you couldn't ask for a better professional to treat you!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Wonderful treatment from start to finish by all. Ease of paperwork by iPad scan and Dr. Rhee was kind, considerate and efficient with great patience

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I went to Dr. Rhee with what I was told by an er room was a broken nose . After examination, Dr Rhee diagnosed me as having a nasal hematoma. He removed it the next morning and my healing has improved with each day. Every person in the West Nyack office was kind, patient and extremely helpful. There are not enough words to express the talented, caring individual, Dr Rhee. He explained my situation and the course of action needed. He even made a personal follow up call on a Saturday. This office and Dr Rhee are OUTSTANDING. JUST WHATYOU NEED WHEN YOU NEED AN ENT. Thank you! I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

My son had a serious cough that lingered after his infection cleared up. Dr. Rhee diagnosed the problem immediately. My son is a 17 year old who knows everything. Dr. Rhee spoke to him professionally, clearly and very respectfully. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Excellent doctor, runs on time, great with adults and children, provides information that is easy to understand.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Edward Rhee's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1993)
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)