Ratings for Dr. Edward Rhee

Dr, Rhee and his staff were nothing short of AMAZING with my 6yr old!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Rhee gas been my ENT doctor for over 6 years now for ear and throat issues. He is thorough, pleasant, efficient, smart, and a good listener. In my mind, you couldn't ask for a better professional to treat you!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Wonderful treatment from start to finish by all. Ease of paperwork by iPad scan and Dr. Rhee was kind, considerate and efficient with great patience

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I went to Dr. Rhee with what I was told by an er room was a broken nose . After examination, Dr Rhee diagnosed me as having a nasal hematoma. He removed it the next morning and my healing has improved with each day. Every person in the West Nyack office was kind, patient and extremely helpful. There are not enough words to express the talented, caring individual, Dr Rhee. He explained my situation and the course of action needed. He even made a personal follow up call on a Saturday. This office and Dr Rhee are OUTSTANDING. JUST WHATYOU NEED WHEN YOU NEED AN ENT. Thank you! I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

My son had a serious cough that lingered after his infection cleared up. Dr. Rhee diagnosed the problem immediately. My son is a 17 year old who knows everything. Dr. Rhee spoke to him professionally, clearly and very respectfully. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Excellent doctor, runs on time, great with adults and children, provides information that is easy to understand.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Rhee took excellent care of my son when he got his tonsils out and even called us to check up on him - on a Sunday!! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

As a 9 year old patient, I strongly recommend Dr. Rhee for his knowledge, helpfulness and expertise. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed the whole time he took out my tonsils and I feel great! As the patient's parents, he explained everything in detail, we knew what to expect, and were confident he would take great care of our daughter. We all highly recommend Dr. Rhee!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Rhee took out my tonsils and explained everything clearly and answered all of my questions. All of the staff during the procedure were kind and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Rhee to others.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr Rhee removed one of my parathyroids. He was concerned about answering questions and explaining details. He carefully cut where there would be minimal noticeable scaring and was very professional. He was highly recommended to me and I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Edward Rhee's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1993)
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company