Ratings for Dr. Edward Rhee

I went to Dr. Rhee for a broken nose. He explained everything in clear and simple terms. He was able describe the medical details using a model which I found very helpful and his explanations put me as ease with the entire procedure. Also, he was able to fit me in for the procedure and post-op appointment in a short amount of time to accommodate my schedule. My overall experience was great and I would recommend Dr. Rhee to anyone for any of their ENT needs.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I been to a few ENTs over the years, and Dr. Rhee is the best! Explains things in detail, listens to concerns and answers all questions , caring and conservative with treatment. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Really good doctor. Highly recommend to any one in need of an ent

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I went to Dr. Rhee for recurrent tonsillitis and strep throat. We decided on a tonsillectomy, which we scheduled for the following week. Dr. Rhee and his staff were extremely flexible and helpful when I told him that I was in a bit of a time constraint due to my job beginning in a few weeks. The surgery was done at Ramapo Valley Surgery Center and went exceptionally well. The doctors and nurses were very nice and extremely professional. The procedure was quick and the post-operative care was exceptional. Everything went smoothly and I was home within an hour or two of coming in. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Rhee and his staff. He is knowledgeable, professional, and cares a lot about his patients!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Rhee was fantastic, I had a complete thyroidectomy in March 2014 and he was very personable and clear with everything he was going to do. I would definetely recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

After trying a couple of treatments, which did not work for my condition, I had a Tubinectomy done by Dr. Rhee at the Ramapo Valley Surgical Center at the end of January, 2014. I was so pleasantly surprised in such a good way on how I felt afterwards - unbelievably pretty good!! The whole staff at the Ramapo Valley Surgical Center was fantastic!! Everyone there made me feel so comfortable and welcomed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Rhee was phenomenal. Everything you could possibly ask for in a doctor. Extremely thorough, very honest and responsive! His office was probably one of the most efficient I have ever been to mad Dr. Rhee returns all calls from his patients personally.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Rhee is the best. I drive from another county just to see him and he has operated on 2 of my 3 children. If my 3rd one needs ENT surgery, I wouldn't consider anyone else. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Edward Rhee's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1993)
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)

HIP

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Rhee for a broken nose. He explained everything in clear and simple terms. He was able describe the medical details using a model which I found ve..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I been to a few ENTs over the years, and Dr. Rhee is the best! Explains things in detail, listens to concerns and answers all questions , caring and conservat..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really good doctor. Highly recommend to any one in need of an ent"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Rhee to have my tonsils taken out. He and his staff were beyond helpful and accomodating. They were pleasant and sincere."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "hi, i am Susmita(age 40 year) from Nepal. if you see my comment and have little time to answer my question than i am very glad to you. I think i am suffer from ..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Rhee for a closed reduction nasal fracture. He did a great job and there wasn't any pain. He made an extremely scary situation more easy."

October 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=881185'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014
  • location removed: Ridgewood, NJ

December 21, 2013
  • City changed from "POMONA" to "West Nyack"

August 6, 2012
  • City changed from "WEST NYACK" to "POMONA", Med School changed from "Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029" to "Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York"

June 15, 2012