Ratings for Dr. Robert Harrison

Found him quite rude. Didn't even come close to my daughter (the patient).. barely came away from the door.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I saw this piece of sh@t Dr. about three times at East Ridge Meadow clinic I'm Maple Ridge. I didn't like him at all. He is horrible, doesn't have respect for human being. He is rude doesn't have manner. Last time I saw him he didn't even saw down ... He was standing by the door may be spent less than 15 SECONDS with me and left. I felt so disrespected by this mother f..cker Doctor. The first time I saw him ... I was trying to explain to him about my emotional problem caused by my stressful job and my employer ... And he said to me " this is anther politics you deal with your employer " . I Couldn't get help what I needed. So disappointed . I wouldn't recommend his a$&hole doctor for anyone. If you go to this clinic make sure you ask who is on that day. I really don't have words to explain how horrible this doctor is. You are piece of shi@

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I've been to him twice and each time he sent me away with serious symptoms just to get even worse and have to go in to see another dr. To get help. One time I told him aspirin doesn't work for me and instead of giving me anything else he literally gave me a prescription for extra strength aspirin I later found out once I paid for it and took it and it didn't work. Not impressed at all with his lack of human compassion. Or if he just doesn't have the proper knowledge to be in his feild of expertise.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Horrible doctor. Me and my 3 year old daughter went to see him with ear pain, chest pain fever and chills. He said we had a virus and needed sleep. I asked why my chest hurt so bad and he said "because you have a cough" rudely to me. 2 days later I was in ICU with H1N1 and had to be induced into a coma for 2 weeks. None of my organs were visible because my pneumonia was so far along. I almost died thanks to this dr not listening to me. My daughter luckily got better on her own but imagine what could have happened to her too since he ignored us!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I cant say enough about Dr Harrison. He's been our family doctor for 33 years and couldnt have asked for more. Would recommend him for sure.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I took my infant in to see Dr. Harrison because he had a bad cold for several days and he'd been crying all night long. I asked him to check his chest, check for ear infection. etc. Dr. Harrison treated me like I was an idiot and told me that he just had a cold. My son screamed all night for 2 more days before his eardrum burst from the infection that Dr. Harrison didn't notice. 2 other doctors since then have told me that an ear infection is very obvious and that it would have been hard to miss. If he actually looked. Perhaps Dr. Harrison should see an eye doctor himself.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Re: other commments...I am 60 years old and never once have I NOT had to wait in a Dr.'s office...that has always been the case everywhere. This Dr. is the busiest Dr. I know. He took me on as a patient when my own Dr. retired even when he wasn't taking any more on. He always has time for me. I don't waste his time visiting if all I need is a Rx refill...I and he are not there to socialize! He's my Dr. not my friend. He is very precise...listens intently to what I am saying, discusses the issues and then talks over his decision either for medication, treatment or sending me on to a specialist. If the complainers are looking for a new best friend to talk to they should join a social club! I thought the staff were business like and not 'chatty' like at some clinics where they talk about all their person things in front of patients! I like going to Dr. Harrison...in/out and on my way! He's always had the right diagnoses for me.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Harrison's for 23 years now. I'll start off by commenting on the things that could use improvement: His appointments are always behind schedule (or I'm just unlucky), the front staff could be more welcoming, and I would love to feel like I wasn't a stranger every time I see Dr. Harrison. Now for the things I enjoy about my Doctor: He has never once missed a diagnosis, he's always had all the answers to ANY questions I've asked, he's Very proffesional, and he has a reassuring personality. I would reccomend this Doctor to ANYONE who is looking for Quality in their health care practioners.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I went to see him to get a prescription, he gave me the wrong prescription one that would be harmful for my current condition and when I asked for a correction he acted like it was an inconvenience, just glad I checked with pharmacist!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

Dr. Harrison cared for our family for 30 years. He took great care of my terminally ill, elderly father, even giving out his personal cell phone number and making house calls at short notice. His bedside manner is matter-of-fact but kind and supportive. He will give you a rational diagnosis, but will allow you to make your own treatment decisions.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010