Ratings for Dr. Charles M. Anderson

Friendly, professional and trustworthy. A caring and respectful partner in dental hygiene.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

The BEST dentist I have ever been to!!! Personalized care goes above and beyond, and Dr Anderson is very caring and helpful with any medical referrals that you might need. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I usually HATE going to the dentist, so I didn't have high hopes when I went for my first appointment last week. But it was really great. The staff was so friendly, Dr. Anderson was gentle and put me at ease. I've already recommended him to two friends.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

SO friendly, very helpful, and overall great dentist office. From the time you call for your appointment to the night of your appt, when Dr. Anderson calls to check on you...so great. Very professional and helpful with my insurance, too. Highly highly recommended! He has been my dentist since I moved to Mt. Pleasant 6 years ago.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

The nicest staff I have ever encountered! Dr. Anderson calls you to check up on you the evening of your visit! They have DVD's you can watch while they work on you or music to listen to. Again, super impressed with everyone in the office! HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Charles Anderson and his staff are a delight. They are extremely courteous, caring and take great pains to make sure you have no pains. Dr. Anderson and his staff make going to the dentist a pleasure.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008