Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Valentine

Dr. Valentine has been my OB/GYN for over 10 years and has always provided excellent service. Ms. G. F. Allen

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I wish I could rate lower than 1 star. Dr Valentine performed surgery on me, "removing" endometriosis. He actually just cauterized one or two spots causing it to grow back at an astronomical rate. He then TRIED to remove endo from my bladder, screwed that up, tried to suspend my bladder, screwed that up, I lost 1.5 units of blood, was not given a blood transfusion, and sewed me up. While I was still under, he have me the Lupron shot, which I specifically told him not to. Here I am now 3 years later, still having bladder problems, having to go to a REAL specialist in Atlanta, to have my bladder fixed amongst other things. STEER CLEAR!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Great doctor and great staff. Very knowledgeable about any issue I had. The office was clean and neat as well as the waiting area. Highly recommended!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Worst experience EVER! My daughter got the birth control implant to regulate her cycle and she has been bleeding for six months. She now requires an iron supplement. We left several messages and no return calls. Went into office to speak to office manager and was told there is a fee of $112.00 for an annual charge even though the annual was charged to insurance 6months ago.. Guess money is more important then my daughters health!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr. V had delivered my 3 children started in 1996 and i was a teenage mother then, he was very helpful back then and is til this day. He was very helpful he explained every thing step by step each visit. i would highly recommand him for an obgyn.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

Dr. Valentine is a wonderful doctor. He is always kind and caring. He is knowledgeable and gives you explanations in detail. He has preformed surgery on me twice without a single problem. If you are looking for an OBGYN you will not find a better doctor. Started seeing him in 1980, that's 32 years ago and not once has he disappointed me.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Great Doctor he needs a new staff including the lady in the back who scheduled my surgery. Staff was rude and not knowledgeable at all feel sorry fo the Doctor he was terrific and seemed very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

i love this doctor office and recommend it highly. The staff is so friendly. very helpful when i was pregnant and my little one kept trying to come at 5 months. i wish all my doctor offices were like this one. the office is very clean too.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Richard N. Valentine's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

AHC