Ratings for Dr. Christopher Andrew Lalik

This Doctor has very bad bedside manner started fine then deteriorated, eventually showing no care or concern and the opposite of what a Doctor should be. So bad I opted for a clinic instead until I found another Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have had Dr. Lalik as a family Dr.,since he first came to Barrie.My wife had numerous health problems,and Dr.Lalik made sure that he referred her to the proper specialists to deal with her varied problems. ..even to making 'house calls',something unheard of in today's world of medicine. I cannot thank him enough for the care and compassion,that he showed to my wife and I during a very trying time in our lives. Unfortunately for me,I have re-located to another area of the country,and must give him up,as a doctor.But fortunately...this may open a space for another family who needs quality healthcare. The office staff were always accomodating,and friendly,and I am going to miss them.Thank you for taking such good care of my wife and I in her final days..One of the 'good guys' in medicine imo.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I just saw Dr Chris at the Barrie clinic, amazing doctor! He pays attention to details and was able to send my son to see an optometrist in last them 30 minutes. I really want to have him as my family doctor but unfortunately looks like he is not getting new clients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

could not be more happy and grateful for Dr. Lalik and his team.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Lalik and Nurse Jane go above and beyond the call of duty. Front line staff is also friendly and helpful. I have been a patient for 10 years. My family is incredibly lucky and grateful to have such a caring and knowledgeable medical team as our provider. And always able to secure an appointment ASAP. Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lalik and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Shocked at some of the negative comments here. Wouldn't be a surprise to see who some of them came from. You don't like him or his staff, no one is forcing you to stay! Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Absolutely the worst doctor and staff I have ever encountered in my life..

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Lalik is just wonderful. I cannot understand a single negative comment about him. C. Harding

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Have had Dr. Lalik for a family Dr. for approx. 8 years and couldn't be happier with him or with his staff. They are the best!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

The staff are good, but Dr. Lalik is frustrating. He does not show you he's listening to you and is always in a rush to be done seeing you. Also he doesn't believe in birth control which is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016